- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Only bad thing would be that when I booked to the room it said £179 but when we got to the hotel we had to pay £202 which confused me as I d..."
"Lovely hotel, friendly and helpful staff overall really pleased...."
"Good quality hotel clean modern rooms good cleaning service very nice counter staff plan stopping here next year..."
"To add fridges in bedrooms...."
"Ideal for what we wanted, Decent room and food for the price, and a big bonus was the use of the leisure centre/swimming pool for free..."
About the hotel
Located in Tallaght town centre, 3 min walk to the ‘Tallaght’ Luas stop and the Square shopping centre. Complimentary car parking, leisure centre and Wifi for all guests. Dublin city centre is approximately a 30 minute journey on the Luas.
This newly opened modern and stylish hotel is situated across from the Shamrock Rovers Football Stadium, consisting of 119 bedrooms some of which enjoy views of the Dublin Mountains and all with wall to ceiling glass windows or balconies. Stir Bar and Restaurant offers an extensive all day dining menu and shows all major sporting events on the big screen. This hotel boasts of 8 conference rooms which can cater up to 350 delegates.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 22/07/2010 to 31/12/2019 - Please be advised any guest paying with Cash there will be a €100 deposit required along with Full payment for the room. Photo ID is required also. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Only bad thing would be that when I booked to the room it said £179 but when we got to the hotel we had to pay £202 which confused me as I don't know how it changed to that price
Lovely hotel, friendly and helpful staff overall really pleased.