- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Not a great location and our night's sleep was disturbed by barking dogs. The town of Monreale well worth a visit though...."
About the hotel
Housed in a beautifully converted paper mill from the 18th century, Baglio Conca d'Oro is an elegant setting for your stay in the Norman town of Monreale. Nothing is too much trouble for the friendly team of staff who will instantly make you feel at home. They even provide a free, scheduled shuttle service to and from the centre of Palermo.
The historic centre and cathedral of Monreale are less than 2 km (1. 2 miles) away. At lunch and dinner you can choose from a tempting menu of Sicilian and Italian specialities. The bar is ideal for relaxing with a drink in a relaxed ambiance. Baglio Conca d'Oro features a free car park and free Wi-Fi access throughout the entire hotel. The beautiful restaurant and courtyard provide an elegant setting for special occasions. Guests have free use of a large outdoor swimming pool with furnished sun terrace at the sister hotel, Genoardo Park, just 100 metres away.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay September 2014
Not a great location and our night's sleep was disturbed by barking dogs.
The town of Monreale well worth a visit though.