- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We had a lovely stay on Valentine's night, the room was very accommodating. The breakfast was delicious, especially the sausages. Nice to se..."
"This was a lovely house , with a lot of history on show. The room was large, bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was very good. I would d..."
"Accommodation fine but could have been a little cleaner. Self catering room gave us freedom to come and go as we pleased. I found the spiral..."
"The location is stunning and hotel grounds & rooms are lovely. Friendly hosts who made us very welcome..."
About the hotel
Gwern Borter Manor offering 4 star B+B, in a perfect mountain setting close to the sea. It stands in 10 acres of grounds and gardens, pond with ducks and geese, set in a quiet rural location yet only 3 miles from Conwy. All Manor House B+B rooms furnished in a delightful period style.
Freeview Sky TV, DVD, free DVD library, tea/coffee, hot chocolate, hair dryer, free WIFI. All our rooms have delightful views. In order to provide an ambience of quiet and relaxation we do not cater for children under 6 years. An arrival time would be appreciated and sorry we do not have facilities for arrivals after 11pm
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely valentines weekend
We had a lovely stay on Valentine's night, the room was very accommodating.
The breakfast was delicious, especially the sausages. Nice to see a few animals around too.
Lovely old building in quiet area
This was a lovely house , with a lot of history on show.
The room was large, bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was very good. I would definately use this guest house again.