- 5 guest reviews
"The staff were always helpful and we had our 10 mouth dog with us and the owner was brilliant...."
"A very warm welcome awaits anyone here. the accommodation is well maintained. The food is of a very high standard as well as the wine select..."
"Very Pleasant place to stay...."
"Bath was amazing after a long day skiing. Bed was comfy but neighbours above were noisy. Restaurant looked very romantic not that we could a..."
"I booked last minute, and the only available room was the smallest room they have, so my expectations were not high. I was more than pleasan..."
About the hotel
In the heart of the Cairngorms National Park with natural beauty, stunning landscapes, peace & tranquillity, is a romantic Highland Retreat, nestling in a secluded walled garden. An oasis amidst the scenery of the Spey Valley, with a relaxed adult atmosphere as your comfort & enjoyment is our priority. Beautiful twins or double rooms.
Four-poster rooms,all with double baths/shower. Well equipped for an enjoyable stay, including comfy chairs, digital flat screen TV. Hairdryer,ironing facilities available on request. All usual complimentary refreshments. . Personal controllable heating. Some rooms are on the ground floor with their own front door. Well behaved dogs are welcome at a fixed fee of £10 per night(T&Cs apply). Free Wi-fi is only available in public areas . Large secluded garden. Private parking at £1 per vehicle per day. .
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Columba House Hotel & Garden Restaurant
The staff were always helpful and we had our 10 mouth dog with us and the owner was brilliant.
Service with a smile.
A very warm welcome awaits anyone here.
the accommodation is well maintained. The food is of a very high standard as well as the wine selection with an array of whiskies to please many a dram lover.