- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"My Husband and myself had a lovely time celebrating our wedding Anniversary at Daventry Court Hotel, However reception staff who check us in..."
"Accommodation was excellent, better than expected. Room was clean, well equipped and quiet. Food was good on first night, but sadly lacking..."
"Great location for dance event at the leisure centre just down the road. Will stay again and maybe check out the local country park!..."
"Stayed overnight in a standard twin room, which had decent specifications but lacks air conditioning so it was quite warm at night. Dinner s..."
About the hotel
A true hidden gem – gorgeous four star luxury nestled within the Northamptonshire countryside overlooking Drayton Water. Boasting spacious modern accommodation, excellent restaurant and leisure club which is free to hotel residents. Explore Warwick, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Royal Leamington Spa and Banbury - which are all nearby.
There’s also plenty of shopping to be done at Bicester and Milton Keynes and the Cotswolds are just a short journey away. There is ample free parking at the hotel. The restaurant is an exquisite setting for dinner. You can enjoy the fine food whilst marvelling at the views over the nearby reservoir. Taste food prepared by some of the areas best chefs and choose from a wide variety of contemporary, traditional and international dishes. Through the week, you can mainly choose to dine from the table d'hôte or à la carte menus, at weekends and on some evenings, we might have a hot/cold carvery buffet. Please note our swimming pool will be closed on Christmas Day.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Not great at all
The bed may as well have been a plank of wood.
The bar, reception, room service and switchboard were never answered when we called from our room. The food we ordered on our first evening was pretty underwhelming and was even taken away from my partner before she was finished.
Daventry Court Hotel - The Hotel Collection
My Husband and myself had a lovely time celebrating our wedding Anniversary at Daventry Court Hotel, However reception staff who check us in her hospitality at first was a little unfriendly we did a problem with our room in the end she did help us but must have a balance relating to people skills.
We ate at the restaurant for our dinners excellent quality standard of food, the team leader who served us her services was excellent "Thank you " for her team who work along beside her need to work on a faster paste with her which may affect the standard of the restaurant .