- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Clean nice location but pretty hard bed..."
"Comfortable room welcoming hosts great pub across the road - what more could you ask for - will definitely use again if in the area Thank yo..."
"We were made welcome throughout our stay. The room was comfortable and clean. There was even a fan in the room! The breakfast was good. Ther..."
"Absolutely delightful accommodation in a lovely part of Huntingdon. Great base for exploring. One thing spoilt the beautiful bathroom, the s..."
"Excellent Bed and Breakfast set in the lovely rural village of Titchmarsh. En-suite bedroom was comfortable and cleanliness to a high standa..."
About the hotel
The Horseshoes is situated in the picturesque village of Titchmarsh. Run by the Wells family, it has an excellent reputation. The accommodation is in a old converted Coach House All the rooms are centrally heated, ensuite, have colour television/freeview and tea and coffee making facilities we also have FREE WiFi available.
The accommodation also has its own private car parking area. The Wheatsheaf Country Pub & Restaurant serving good food and real ale is opposite The Horseshoes
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Breakfast to go
- Fishing , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Very clean but bed a bit hard
Clean nice location but pretty hard bed
Comfortable room welcoming hosts great pub across the road - what more could you ask for - will definitely use again if in the area Thank you