- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Found the staff very helpful. The room was perfect for our stay, clean with comfy bed. Cant think of any bad points. Would definately stay a..."
"Right from booking this was a great experience.Had a call offering us the meal deal,and a detailed e mail.Greeted by a fabulous smell of fre..."
"very friendly staff all round and the room we stayed in was of high quality and the view from the gardens are fantastic..."
"Lovely, friendly hotel with great service. We had a very relaxing stay. The rooms were spotless and incredibly comfy. We had dinner and brea..."
"We were given a large room,well furnished, modern TV + Tea/Coffee making facilities. Nice bathroom - all in all perfect for us. Dinner was e..."
About the hotel
WINNER - "Best Value Accommodation", Heart of England 2002. WINNER - "Best Visitor Accommodation", Leicestershire 2003 BEST WESTERN Sysonby Knoll is the largest and longest established family owned and run hotel in Melton Mowbray, and has the highest AA quality rating of any hotel in the town. It has been owned by the same family since 1965, when it was purchased as a 6 bedroom house.
Over the intervening years, this has gradually developed into a 30 bedroom hotel, with 24 rooms in the main building and a further 6 executive rooms in our annexe. The original house now forms a small part of a square courtyard, with the bar, restaurant and conservatory overlooking the gardens. Our 3 four poster rooms are in the old house facing the gardens, and most of the other bedrooms face into the central garden in the courtyard. We are about 15 minutes walk from the centre of Melton Mowbray, a busy market town famous for Pork Pies and Stilton Cheese. . Our modern coffee lounge has been created with the needs of both business and relaxtion specifically in mind. Catch up on emails, hold informal business meetings or interviews or simply un-wind and take time to think. Wi-fi is available free of charge with plenty of plug sockets to power lap tops.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Croquet , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Found the staff very helpful.
The room was perfect for our stay, clean with comfy bed. Cant think of any bad points. Would definately stay again.
Perfect from beginning to end.
Right from booking this was a great experience.Had a call offering us the meal deal,and a detailed e mail.Greeted by a fabulous smell of fresh flowers wafting through reception,and the rest was as good.We paid extra for the magnificent four poster room,set in the beautiful origional building.Complete with fabulous views across the delightful gardens down to the river,and over the vale.