"Really nice accomodation...."
"I wil recommend your hotel to all the contractors I meet in the future very good stay..."
"Great value for money...."
"Britannia hotel was a pleasant stay for us. from the outside it didn't look much but inside was totally different. the family room was massi..."
About the hotel
The Britannia Aberdeen Hotel is a modern and attractive hotel located in the thriving part of Aberdeen, Northeast of Scotland. The hotel offers 252 comfortably furnished bedrooms with modern facilities including TV, Telephone and Tea & Coffee making facilities and en-suites. WIFI is complimentary to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
A friendly and relaxed atmosphere can be found in Millers Brasserie and lounge offering a range of Brassiere style meals or an a la carte menu. The Village Pub offers a more traditional setting along with a great traditional pub menu and our Health and Leisure Club can be a great way of relaxing with facilities including Gym, Sauna and Indoor Heated Pool. As the hotel is so close to the airport we offer Park Stay & Fly packages. You will find this Aberdeen hotel ideal for City breaks, Weekend Shopping breaks, Business travel or to Stay, Park and Fly. Spindles Health & Leisure Club Prices: £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night or £25. 00 per stay
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/02/2015 to 17/02/2023 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
28% would recommend it to a friend
Will NOT book again
On arrival the hotel looks a little run down and a concrete block from the outside however the foyer looks ok.......reception is dated and this is where my gut instinct should have taken preference.
Very basic instructions from reception to find your room which is located through a series of dark corridors with worn dated and dirty carpets, even the lifts have not been cleaned for such a long time, laundry baskets, and other debris just sitting in corridors. The main restaurant is expensive for what is on offer and the food is very low quality with the remaining goodness cooked out of it. The rooms have all you need and the bed is clean but rooms are not checked for cleanliness.
Britannia Hotel Aberdeen
Really nice accomodation.