"A basic pleasant stay but the cleanliness of room especially bathroom needs to improve. Hotel need to invest in scenting the rooms and bathr..."
"I booked a double room and ended up with a twin room. But staff was nice and helpful..."
"In most cases - unless you are at a resort - all you need a hotel to provide is a comfortable bed to sleep in. Parts on the hotel are starti..."
About the hotel
This purpose built modern hotel is just off the A45 in the quiet village of Allesley. A warm welcome awaits you in the spacious reception area with soft easy chairs, a great meeting place. All 192 en-suite bedrooms are comfortable and decorated with soft colours and have TV, Telephone, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
Seasons Restaurant is bright and airy, offering a daily Carvery and a la carte dining in an informal atmosphere. Relax in the Windmill Bar with a light snack and beverage. Large screens are available in the Windmill bar for you to watch those popular Sporting events. The modern and well equipped eight conference rooms can accommodate up to 120 people and has first class facilities to cater for all your needs. A perfect stay for those business or Leisure guests looking to Stay, Park and Fly. There is Parking on-site for 200 cars. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night, or £25. 00 per stay
Showing Wednesday 2 December 2015 to Thursday 3 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
47% would recommend it to a friend
Having read reviews before I booked this hotel I was a bit apprehensive.
However was prepared and could see why there were negative reviews. The decor definitely needs updating. Also carpet in room needed cleaning plus there were stains on two of the chairs. The shower was very old - the cold tap on the mixer unit was jammed in the shower so when washing you could get quite burnt. The size of the room was ok and bed was clean also.
Stay at Coventry Hill Hotel
A basic pleasant stay but the cleanliness of room especially bathroom needs to improve.
Hotel need to invest in scenting the rooms and bathroom as it tends to smell damp or stale. A smile and enthusiasm from the receptionist would improve first impressions drastically.