- Very Good
- 172 guest reviews
"Fantastic customer service, they provided a very professional service, room was spotless, lovely view, overall we really enjoyed our stay, b..."
"such a clean and friendly environment everything is perfect the best hotel ive ever stayed in top marks to all the staff...."
"We were upgraded to a deluxe room with a fantastic view which was lovely and as it was our 10th wedding anniversay was the icing on the cake..."
"At every part of the process of booking and staying I found the staff to be excellent at communication . We had a very good evening and stay..."
"Great location great rooms great staff. Epic food. Call for a taxi and it was there before we finished our drinks. Drinks are not cheap but..."
About the hotel
Cardiff’s most stylish and contemporary hotel, ideally situated on the waterfront of Cardiff Bay. The only AA rated five-star hotel in Cardiff, the St David’s Hotel & Spa makes a bold contemporary architectural statement with its dramatic, glass-fronted façade that creates a light, airy feel within the hotel interior. A visit to the award-winning Marine Spa is a must to feel pampered and relaxed.
Dine in our Tempus at Tides restaurant or take Afternoon Tea taking in the breathtaking views across the harbour. Conference facilities are available for meetings or banquets from 8 to 250 people Coming for a break away, why not take in the historical views of Cardiff Castle or the infamous Millennium Stadium which is a 40 minute walk away, or try the home of the Welsh National Opera at the Wales Millennium Centre which is a 5 minute walk away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
The staff and food lovely. The room was poor with curtain nets missing and carpets worn
It wasn't just the room that had carpets worn.
The hall to the lift on floor two had also seen better days. The reception counter could've done with a clean with what looked like drinks spilt over it for the three days of our stay. I booked the hotel for the grand experience for my wife's birthday. It looked grand in the pictures but it's tired. We couldn't open the full curtains to see the bay and area because net curtains had been broken off their hooks by the look of things.. It could do with a bit of cleaning and decorating because it's certainly not worth the money I paid for two nights. I've stayed at better hotels in Cardiff, Bristol and London for less money. It was a shame for the special weekend I planned for us at something so grand but to finish on a good note was the staff had been very helpful, nice and professional so thank you to them.
The St David’s Hotel & Spa
Friendly staff comfortable bed room was OK nothing special