- 191 guest reviews
"The hotel is very impressive from the outside and when you walk in and the reception staff were very friendly, I had previously called with..."
"After arriving at 11 at night the hotel receptionist wasn't that helpful. We wasn't offered breakfast, we was just given our key and no info..."
"We had a lovely room with marble flooring in the bathroom and Edwardian features. A great stay...."
"The decor of the hotel is a bit dated and jaded, but the the room was great, comfy bed, powerful shower, wide screen tv. The cooked breakfas..."
"We chose to stay here as it was convenient for where we were spending the evening , it was basic but clean and comfortable. The staff were f..."
About the hotel
The internationally famous Adelphi hotel is a superbly appointed hotel, right in the heart of Liverpool adjacent to Lime Street Station. The elegantly appointed public areas and restaurants have been restored to provide stunning facilities. All 402 en-suite bedrooms and bathrooms are Edwardian style with plenty of character.
You will be spoilt for choice at Crompton’s restaurant which serves delicious French Cuisine, Jenny’s offers the perfect Carvery dishes. The stylish WAVE bar is funky and fashionable with large screens for viewing sporting events. Jenny’s bar opens all day and ideal for that pre-dinner aperitif. Boasting a Leisure club, with swimming pool, gym and much more, take advantage and allow time to unwind, per Session, £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. Towels are available for hire at a cost of £1. 00. The hotel has 14 Conference Rooms that can cater for up to 1500 people, one room holding 850 people alone. 'LIMITED FREE WIFI' is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. We have limited car parking with an over night price of £6 and a 24 hour price of £12 which matches the NCP car park opposite.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Could be a beautiful hotel if a little love was put into it
The hotel is very impressive from the outside and when you walk in and the reception staff were very friendly, I had previously called with an equity about the spa, as they couldn't provide what I wanted the chap on the phone offered to ring round to find somewhere who could, he was very helpful.
The rooms are basic at best and our shower had a loose nut which caused the water to spray everywhere when switched on, we fixed this ourselves rather than ring reception. There was also only one towel provided but we saw a cleaner in the hall who got us another one without a problem. The best thing about the hotel is location, it was a 5 minute walk from the docks and Liverpool One.
Not great at the adelphi
Lovely, friendly, helpful staff
Room felt like it hadn't been touched since the 1950s, quite a creepy place to stay as a lone female traveler
Everything was clean but just felt so shabby