"I went to this hotel for an event held at the hotel. I was all fine as I would expect it to be. No problems to report...."
"I cannot believe that we were not informed prior to staying/booking that this 'hotel' is home to so many asylum seekers if we had been infor..."
About the hotel
The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern building in a quiet residential district only minutes from the centre. An ideal base for both Business and Leisure guests with the excellent facilities that are on offer here. All 187 bedrooms are en-suite and decorated with pastel colours that blend in well with the wood furniture, facilities include: TV, Trouser Press and Tea & Coffee making facilities.
Jenny’s restaurant is spacious and accommodates the main restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Jenny’s Cocktail Bar is a large area and compliments the restaurant well. The attractive swimming pool and leisure club is popular way to unwind. There are 10 large conference rooms that can accommodate up to 400 people with the latest technology, plus WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
39% would recommend it to a friend
Not as envisaged.
Very busy with group of smokers directly at front door playing guitar.....for most of that evening
Wifi only available in reception, reception resembled a Wetherspoons on a Friday night
Britannia Hotel Stockport
The hotel felt grubby and very run down.