"Great customer services with a very warm welcome, breakfast was a very let down as it was all you can eat & sausages was like rubber. But ap..."
"The hotel offers a quite nights sleeps, that's all I ask...."
"I went to this hotel for an event held at the hotel. I was all fine as I would expect it to be. No problems to report...."
About the hotel
The Britannia Hotel Stockport is a modern building in a quiet residential district only minutes from the centre. An ideal base for both Business and Leisure guests with the excellent facilities that are on offer here. All 187 bedrooms are en-suite and decorated with pastel colours that blend in well with the wood furniture, facilities include: TV, Trouser Press and Tea & Coffee making facilities.
Jenny’s restaurant is spacious and accommodates the main restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Jenny’s Cocktail Bar is a large area and compliments the restaurant well. The attractive swimming pool and leisure club is popular way to unwind. There are 10 large conference rooms that can accommodate up to 400 people with the latest technology, plus WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
43% would recommend it to a friend
Britannia Hotel Stockport
The hotel didn't live up to expectations of the web site.
The surroundings are a bit tatty and worn.
Great customer services with a very warm welcome, breakfast was a very let down as it was all you can eat & sausages was like rubber.
But apart from that, that's the only let down.