- 373 guest reviews
"Very nice hotel, bed was so comfortable I had the bed night sleep. Only complaint was I booked a room with free internet and I didn't get it..."
"Stayed in a Superior room for an extra £10. Was large with seating area and large bathroom. Hotel is clearly not modern but enjoyed the char..."
"Like stepping back in time, the Brittania has a faded charm that reminded me of Hogwarts twinned with Fawlty Towers. Imposing brownstone fac..."
"It's unfair that prices go through the roof when there's a concert on. £169 was outrageous. Great location but Very overpriced due to a conc..."
"Loved it. Defo be there soon again...."
About the hotel
Dating back to 1858 this City Centre grade II listed building is situated in the heart of City centre Manchester within a 5 minute walk of all mainline stations. All 363 bedrooms have recently been tastefully decorated and all furnished with TV, Hairdryer, Trouser Press and Tea & Coffee making facilities. There are some rooms that do not have a window but most of these have skylights, ideal for the budget conscious! The hotel also boasts two great restaurants that include Jenny’s Restaurant, with its excellent value for money 3-course Carvery Lunch and Dinner and The Overstuffed Pizzeria, with a varied selection of Italian Dishes and lighter meals in bright surroundings.
The Britannia Hotel Manchester also offers four bars, Cromptons being the residents bar, Jenny's serving the restaurant, the vibrant Waves Bar (open till late for residents and non-residents) and Bar Rogue, a popular Nightclub in the city centre. There are nine first-class Conference rooms available for any occasion and cater for up to 200 people. ‘LIMITED FREE WI-FI’ is free to all guests and is available throughout the building. Our multi-national reception staff would like to welcome you to our hotel.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/06/2013 to 31/12/2019 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel, bed was so comfortable I had the bed night sleep.
Only complaint was I booked a room with free internet and I didn't get it and when I tried to ring reception time and time again no one answered. Was in Manchester for a course and could have really done with looking up info.
Free in room internet turned out to be 20 min and £& for 24 hours
£10.50 breakfast was available there for £7
I lamp not working
I had to wash bath before use.