- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Basic, budget, cheap. I was looking for somewhere to act as a base whilst I looked at property along the entire Algarve. Its central locatio..."
About the hotel
Built in 1991, this hotel was renovated in 2003, and offers a total of 176 apartments. The hotel complex offers a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange desk, lifts, a coffee shop, a newspaper stand, a supermarket and a 500 m² garden. Further facilities include a bar and children's highchairs available on request.
In addition the hotel has bicycle hire and a public Internet connection available. There is a playground for children. Guests may park their cars in the car park or the garage. There is also a laundry service available. Some services are paid locally.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/05/2013 to 31/05/2022 - FREE WIFI (public areas) The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Room with a view
Basic, budget, cheap.
I was looking for somewhere to act as a base whilst I looked at property along the entire Algarve. Its central location was a huge plus, and although I had hired a car, the local bus service runs regularly from right outside the complex making a car unceccesary if all you want to do is shlep to the beach and back. Perched on the hill of Montechoro overlooking most of new Albufeira the eighth floor balcony view to the sea was stunning.
The kitchen was clean and functional but showing its age with some tiles cracked or chipped but I have stayed in hotels in London that cost more per night than this cost for a week that were in worse condition. There was a small hiccup on registering, and when they say check in is 15:00 they mean it, I was given the wrong room key twice, but it was sorted with apologies immediately.
Word of warning though, there is no soundproofing. There are eight apartments to a floor and nine floors to a building, so comings and goings can be heard all day and night. If you are a light sleeper, take earplugs.