- 101 guest reviews
"Greeted by a lovely guy on front desk. Recommended somewhere to go and information about late night entry into the hotel. Hotels furnishings..."
"I booked this hotel as I knew the location and it was an excellent price. I was more than happy with the rooms I had booked. My father wants..."
"Very good value for money. Cheap hotel but was good atmosphere and service. Certainly didn't look cheap. Had private parking £5/night. The p..."
"Very comfortable , nice food...."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of Harrogate on the main A61 road to Ripon and adjacent to the Harrogate International Centre's Exhibition Halls and Royal Hall, the elegant, spacious St. George Hotel is ideally situated for an enjoyable break for individuals, couples and families alike. This spacious Edwardian hotel is an ideal retreat for a weekend break.
As soon as you arrive at the hotel, you will immediately feel a sense of warmth and relaxation. After a stroll around Harrogate or a visit to one of many local attractions, relax and unwind in the extensive lounge area where you can enjoy afternoon tea or a light snack. Alternatively, why not indulge yourself in the hotel?s leisure club with an indoor heated pool, spa, steam room, sauna, gym, weights room and solarium. Beauty treatments are also available to hotel guests at a small charge. As evening approaches, enjoy a drink in the Terrace Bar before a sumptuous meal in the hotel's restaurant, offering an extensive menu and wine list. Limited on site parking is charged at £5 per car per day. Please contact the hotel to reserve a space.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/05/2012 to 29/05/2020 - Limited on site parking is charged at £5 per car per day. Please contact the hotel to reserve a space. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
A very tired hotel in need of a good clean and repair.
The main reception area looks as if it has been refurbished in the last couple of years but the bedrooms and bathrooms are in need of total updates, tape round radiators and rust around the bath and vanity units along with a shower that looks as if it has been there since the hotel opened.
The staff are not very adaptable in doing more than one job in the dining room with a look of shear horror when asked for a clean cup and glass as they both were dirty. I don't think there is enough staff on duty at a breakfast time to cope with coach loads of people also you need to make sure cleaners know they have corners in rooms that like cobwebs and dust especially in the dining room. the food was a very average breakfast with no taste and not a lot of choice with items running out quickly. In the bar if the beer is off let the barman that comes on a later shift know as no message is passed from one member of staff to another. on the plus side a good location for town centre.
Greeted by a lovely guy on front desk.
Recommended somewhere to go and information about late night entry into the hotel. Hotels furnishings are lovely and modern and breakfast was great value for money with lots of choice. Stayed in On first floor with view of Royal baths which was a lovely room with great view and well furnished too but beware with weekend stays due to Harrogates thriving nightlife!!. Get one at the other side of the building if you're a light sleeper. Can't wait to come back, ideal location and great service