- 120 guest reviews
"Very good value for money. Cheap hotel but was good atmosphere and service. Certainly didn't look cheap. Had private parking £5/night. The p..."
"Very comfortable , nice food...."
"Good value for money...."
"The staff were lovely and helpful.. The hotel was a little old fashioned but in keeping with tradition. The hotel was so quiet when we were..."
"The public areas in this hotel are beautiful, very stylish and fresh looking. Staff at check-in could not have been friendlier. The spa area..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of Harrogate on the main A61 road to Ripon and adjacent to the Harrogate International Centre's Exhibition Halls and Royal Hall, the elegant, spacious St. George Hotel is ideally situated for an enjoyable break for individuals, couples and families alike. This spacious Edwardian hotel is an ideal retreat for a weekend break.
As soon as you arrive at the hotel, you will immediately feel a sense of warmth and relaxation. After a stroll around Harrogate or a visit to one of many local attractions, relax and unwind in the extensive lounge area where you can enjoy afternoon tea or a light snack. Alternatively, why not indulge yourself in the hotel?s leisure club with an indoor heated pool, spa, steam room, sauna, gym, weights room and solarium. Beauty treatments are also available to hotel guests at a small charge. As evening approaches, enjoy a drink in the Terrace Bar before a sumptuous meal in the hotel's restaurant, offering an extensive menu and wine list. Limited on site parking is charged at £5 per car per day. Please contact the hotel to reserve a space.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/05/2012 to 29/05/2020 - Limited on site parking is charged at £5 per car per day. Please contact the hotel to reserve a space. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Tired decor, tired guest
Stayed here one night.
The hotel does not mention on their site that you need to book parking. Decor shabby carpets shabbier. Room smelled of some dodgy air freshener, bathroom clean but with chipped furniture. Lovely view of a brick wall out of the window. Pillows hard and bottom sheet nearly covered the mattress and became rucked easily. full of a coach trip, breakfast service was slow but perhaps this was because the fire alarm woke us up at 8 on the Sunday morning. So we all staggered in at the same time. Breakfast adequate, check out laborious. Would pay £20 extra and stay over the road next time
St George Hotel and Spa
Great location but a hotel in need of a refurb.
Tired rooms, poor service and parking an issue. The one good thing was the fitness suite but otherwise underwhelming!