- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Excellent sized room with ample sized bathroom...."
"Staff were lovely, could not have been more friendly. However we were in the Indian room, which was very small, hot and had the darkest déco..."
"Beautiful room, good wifi from my room and a massive improvement in the friendliness in the staff since I was there some years ago. Excellen..."
"I stay at the Pavilion for one nigh whilst travelling on business. The hotel is well positioned with good car parking facilities. It was a l..."
"this is our third time of staying at this hotel. although it was different staff they were all very friendly and helpful. we would have no h..."
About the hotel
Just a mile from York city centre (and the many attractions you'll find there), lies BEST WESTERN York Pavilion Hotel. This beautifully appointed Grade II listed Georgian country house is located away from the hustle and bustle to ensure a peaceful night's sleep, but close enough to the museums, walls, parks and shops that make this ancient city so appealing. York Minster and the free Railway Museum are both a mile away, the racecourse is two miles away and Leeds, Harrogate and Knaresborough lie a little further afield for yet more shops! And getting to these points of interest could not be easier, with free parking making travel by road a relaxing reality, and a ten minute bus service or a calming riverside walk providing equally easy alternatives.
And when you return, our friendly and welcoming staff will provide memorable service that'll make you feel utterly at home!
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Hotel has car parking spaces for guests to use in City Centre near to the Barbican, please call the hotel for more details* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent sized room with ample sized bathroom.
OK but not great
Staff were lovely, could not have been more friendly.
However we were in the Indian room, which was very small, hot and had the darkest décor I have ever seen. The room was lit only with wall lights and it really was much too dark. Also the delivery lorries backed up directly under our bedroom window at 6 a.m. and 6.15 a.m. giving us a very early wakeup call !!