- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Enjoyed our stay in a room full of character and atique / elderly carpets curtains and furniture. We had a huge comfortable bed and the ensu..."
"Lovely hotel with interesting nooks and crannies. Run like a 5* . Friendly and helpful staff..."
"Stayed here to be close to York University - was exhibiting there the following morning with colleagues - and wanted to avoid the York traff..."
"Excellent sized room with ample sized bathroom...."
"Staff were lovely, could not have been more friendly. However we were in the Indian room, which was very small, hot and had the darkest déco..."
About the hotel
Just a mile from York city centre (and the many attractions you'll find there), lies BEST WESTERN York Pavilion Hotel. This beautifully appointed Grade II listed Georgian country house is located away from the hustle and bustle to ensure a peaceful night's sleep, but close enough to the museums, walls, parks and shops that make this ancient city so appealing. York Minster and the free Railway Museum are both a mile away, the racecourse is two miles away and Leeds, Harrogate and Knaresborough lie a little further afield for yet more shops! And getting to these points of interest could not be easier, with free parking making travel by road a relaxing reality, and a ten minute bus service or a calming riverside walk providing equally easy alternatives.
And when you return, our friendly and welcoming staff will provide memorable service that'll make you feel utterly at home!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Hotel has car parking spaces for guests to use in City Centre near to the Barbican, please call the hotel for more details* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed our stay in a room full of character and atique / elderly carpets curtains and furniture.
We had a huge comfortable bed and the ensuite was modern and clean. Something different to a sterile chain.
Better than 3*
Lovely hotel with interesting nooks and crannies.
Run like a 5* . Friendly and helpful staff