- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"We had a very comfortable stay for one night. The drive there was picturesque, and it was a good distance from Fort William to be able to ge..."
"Very nice accommodation overlooking Loch Lochy..."
"Beautiful top floor apartment with full decking looking out to glorious views of loch lochy. Spotless clean and very comfortable four poster..."
"Wonderful location, beautiful view, a perfect weekend...."
"We had a fabulous weekend here it was so peaceful and quiet. We could not fault anything, however we did take our two dogs and thanks to Lat..."
About the hotel
Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cosy, comfortable bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch where you can while away the time watching the sun set and if you are lucky see the ospreys swooping over the water at dusk.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Lochsideside location
We had a very comfortable stay for one night.
The drive there was picturesque, and it was a good distance from Fort William to be able to get to the 10:15 am steam train without having to get up too early. The appearance of the building was a bit worrying - the flag flying out front was very torn and faded, the approach to the entry (stones) was difficult to roll luggage on, the balcony from the dining room overlooking the Loch was unsheltered.
Very nice accommodation overlooking Loch Lochy