- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Beautiful top floor apartment with full decking looking out to glorious views of loch lochy. Spotless clean and very comfortable four poster..."
"Wonderful location, beautiful view, a perfect weekend...."
"We had a fabulous weekend here it was so peaceful and quiet. We could not fault anything, however we did take our two dogs and thanks to Lat..."
"We stayed in the lodge next door with a decked balcony direct onto Loch Locy. Wow what a place to stay! The main hotel is a little dated but..."
"Excellent location. We were in annex, beautiful clean new building but needs a few tweaks. Heating is operated from upstairs accommodation a..."
About the hotel
Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cosy, comfortable bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch where you can while away the time watching the sun set and if you are lucky see the ospreys swooping over the water at dusk.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 15/06/2015 to 30/06/2016 - Please contact the hotel directly if you would like the pet friendly room. Phone number: 01397 712622 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful top floor apartment with full decking looking out to glorious views of loch lochy.
Spotless clean and very comfortable four poster bed . Only couple of things in my opinion would be better and that is a shelf in the toilet and utensils in the kitchen
Great views but that all
On arrival was taken to a room attached to the main building and asked if we had a dog.
When I replied no she looked surprised as the room we had been given was usually for guests with animals. The room appeared relatively roomy although the bed was a very small double and as the it was displayed as a superior double we expected it to be a king size bed. Hardly slept a wink all night it felt like a swarm of bed bugs crawling all over me, had to place towels all over the sheets to prevent the itching. Boiling hot room, unable to open window due to midgies outside. Food was poor.