- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Hotel seemed fine and well positioned. The pet policy is to be applauded, unfortunately I noticed on the Sunday morning of my stay that I ha..."
"The hotel is in a very convenient location , very efficient check-in , good standard of accommodation. We had an evening meal, the food was..."
"I stay at this hotel on a weekly basis and due to the timing of my arrival will usually opt for room service. I generally order the same ite..."
"Friendly staff and clean rooms, unfortunately the food was very disappointing...."
"Normally use Premier Inn for all my short stay business and leisure trips. Would use this hotel again...."
About the hotel
Location is perfect at The Derbyshire Hotel, literally seconds from junction 28 of the M1, business travellers will find this a welcome respite after a day on the road. The stylish, comfortable guest bedrooms come with modern facilities. All rooms are en-suite offering complimentary wireless internet, flat screen TV's and tea & coffee making facilities.
The hotel offer free WiFi and onsite parking for hotel guests.
Short break visitors will find it an extremely convenient place to explore this beautiful area as you’re within easy reach of Nottingham, Derby and Chesterfield, on the edge of the beautiful Peak District National Park and will find plenty of family fun at nearby Hardwick Hall, Alton Towers and Chatsworth House.
For shop-a-holics, the hotel is opposite the East Midlands Designer Shopping Outlet where there are plenty of bargains. Following a busy day, there’s a comfy bed, delicious food from Chatterley’s Restaurant, an airy health club, with indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym back at The Derbyshire Hotel– a perfect way to unwind.
Nottingham East Midlands Airport is within reach, only 30 miles away. Alfreton station is 5 miles from the hotel or a 10 minute drive.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
The Derbyshire Hotel
We paid for upgraded room but felt the room was in need of an upgrade due to shabby stained carpet and worn armchairs , very disappointing first impression when we walked into room , bathroom was rather dated compared to other hotels visited , the room was spacious with x large comfy bed.
Unfortunate result of stay
Hotel seemed fine and well positioned.
The pet policy is to be applauded, unfortunately I noticed on the Sunday morning of my stay that I had itchy ankles and it turns out I have flea bites from an animal. Not impressed obviously, but I suppose it's one of the things you expect if the room policy is not to segregate the pet rooms from non pet rooms.