- Very Good
- 125 guest reviews
"Could do with larger pillows to match the large bed. Bed was very comfortable and bigger than the Premier Inn across the road. Facilities in..."
"We were on a DBB package We had a nice room which was clean and well furnished. The staff were all very attentive an polite. The dinner menu..."
"Friendly staff and a good functional hotel for business excellent location next to J28 M1 and no problem with traffic noise. Unfortunately a..."
"On arrival, the reception is very welcoming and it looks very nice. Got our room key very easily. The room was to our liking. Good value for..."
About the hotel
Location is perfect at The Derbyshire Hotel. Literally seconds from junction 28 of the M1, business travellers will find this a welcome respite after a day on the road. Short break visitors will find it an extremely convenient place to explore this beautiful area as you’re within easy reach of Nottingham, Derby and Chesterfield, on the edge of the beautiful Peak District National Park and will find plenty of family fun at nearby Hardwick Hall, Alton Towers and Chatsworth House.
For shop-a-holics, the hotel is opposite the East Midlands Designer Shopping Outlet where there are plenty of bargains. Following a busy day, there’s a comfy bed, delicious food from Chatterley’s Restaurant, an airy health club, with indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym back at The Derbyshire Hotel– a perfect way to unwind.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 16/03/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Pets charged at £30 per stay The LateRooms.com rates for The Derbyshire Hotel in Derbyshire are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Could do with larger pillows to match the large bed.
Bed was very comfortable and bigger than the Premier Inn across the road. Facilities in the room much better than the Premier Inn at similar price.
The hotel has been the same for the past five years since we started using the hotel.
It's the same old furniture the same old TVs and wallpaper peeling off the walls the rooms need some updating along with the TV channels and the hard to stay on WI-FI. If you can look past all this the hotel is good but not a luxury hotel