- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"the place was hard to find in the dark. could do with a lit sign. but the bed...omg the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept in, so muc..."
"This hotel is situated perfectly for the use of Heathrow Airport Airport, and has a nearby railway station with links to London, which again..."
"Outside is very deceiving . turned up and was slightly worried but wow when you get in side. superb little jem will stay again..."
"We stayed here whilst visiting twickenham for a rugby weekend. The location is perfect just a short train ride with the train station just a..."
"Great little hotel with comfortable surroundings. Very near to the main shopping centre. Would definitely stay here in the future...."
About the hotel
Excellent quality Hotel close to London Heathrow, Windsor, Twickenham Rugby Ground ,Kempton Park and Kew Gardens. All rooms are En-Suite and we now have two additional executive rooms with extra facilities including mini bars and Ipod docs not to mention extra TV channels available. All rooms are tastefully decorated and we have managed to retain some of the atmosphere and character of the victorian property whilst upgrading the whole house to cater for todays needs.
All rooms have wireless internet connection,flat screen Televisions with integrated DVD players, radio clock alarms with CD players, trouser presses, hairdryers and coffee/Tea trays and direct dial telephones. . Hotel has easy and quick access to Bedfont lakes (7 minutes away by FREE BUS where you will find SAP, CISCO and IBM. It is also VERY close to Twickenham rugby ground and KEMPTON PARK RACECOURSE with journey times of just 6 minutes by train from the end of the road. There is a £4 or 4% charge (whichever is the greater) for payments by Credit card,any types of overseas card or business debit/credit cards. But no charge for Uk debit cards only. We are NOT on the airport shuttle route but we are on the 285 and 490 bus routes runing to/from Heathrow 24 hours a day, this is quicker than some of the drop offs at the airport Hotels and certainly cheaper at just £2. 30 per person
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
omg the bed wow!
the place was hard to find in the dark.
could do with a lit sign. but the bed...omg the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept in, so much that I slept an extra hour past the alarm and was woken by the cleaner. railway is 4 minute walk, 3 stops to waterloo
10 minute drive to heathrow.
Perfect for Heathrow Airport
This hotel is situated perfectly for the use of Heathrow Airport Airport, and has a nearby railway station with links to London, which again if you don't want to stay in the Centre of London, it was not our first choice, however we were pleasantly surprised, it was clean, comfortable and very cosy as we were in the attic room, which was light and airy, you do experience traffic noise from outside, but then the planes fly directly over anyway, but it didn't affect our sleep, it is furnished with very old furniture, but our bathroom and shower room was ultra modern, would I stay here again?........definitely.