- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"The Alison Park was near the centre and easy for those with dogs to walk them in the Park very nearby. It was good value for money. The wate..."
"The appearance of the rooms and public areas needs upgrading, paintwork is tired as are the carpets. The room was large and comfortable, the..."
"I chose Alison Park based on the competitive price, and was pleasantly surprised how nice the room was - spacious and clean with all the fac..."
"This is a 2 star hotel and you get what you pay for. It was extremely comfortable, warm and friendly. The staff could not do enough for you..."
"We spent 2 nights here over new year. All staff were helpful and friendly. Our room on the second floor was clean with ensuite bath and show..."
About the hotel
A family run hotel, currently in it’s third generation. We combine the traditional values of a welcoming atmosphere and good, fresh food, locally sourced where possible, and an informal, yet attentive service. Having just past its centenary year, our beautiful Edwardian hotel was constructed in the Arts and Crafts period.
The building is set in its own mature, well maintained gardens, only five minutes walk away from Buxton centre, with its many attractions including the Opera House and the Pavilion Gardens. The hotel provides and excellent base to explore the Peak District and local area, or as a place to escape and relax. Our cosy bar lounges are ideal to sit back in and watch the world go by. Whether coming to Buxton for an activity packed holiday or a quiet retreat the Alison Park Hotel could be just what you’re looking for. Dinner and lunches are available in our Restaurant, we do ask that these are pre booked. Bar Meals are available throughout the day (10am-8. 00pm) these do not need to be pre booked.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
The Alison Park was near the centre and easy for those with dogs to walk them in the Park very nearby.
It was good value for money. The water was hot and plentiful. Being near the centre of town it was very enjoyable to walk in and back, all very tranquil.
Would stay here again
The appearance of the rooms and public areas needs upgrading, paintwork is tired as are the carpets.
The room was large and comfortable, the en suite was lovely, only grumble was the blankets, prefer a duvet. The hotel was clean and the staff were lovely, the location was great and I would stay here again