This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Arora Hotel Heathrow is situated in the heart of Heathrow, overlooking the airport, and only a stone’s throw away from Heathrow Airport, with free transfers to terminal 1, 2, 3, terminal 4 as well as terminal 5 by public transport. The Hotel Hoppa service is also available from all Heathrow Terminals: Terminals 1, 2 & 3 H4, Terminals 4 & 5 H53. Opened in 1999 as a purpose built hotel, the management of this 4-star hotel pride themselves on attention to detail, exceptional service levels and are constantly ensuring that the facilities are well maintained.
This all adds up to our philosophy of ‘exceeding expectations every time’. All our spacious, well appointed, air-conditioned bedrooms are triple glazed offering you a blissful night’s sleep in peace and quiet. Whether you are travelling on business or leisure you will find the Arora Hotel Heathrow a convenient location with easy access to central London and the historical town of Windsor. The hotel location offers panoramic views of the airport, ideal for those who like the buzz of a busy international airport. Premier rooms are available on request affording stunning views of Heathrow airport and its runways. Smith's Grill offers a comfortable and pleasantly affordable meal in a relaxed atmosphere. Our cheds offer tantalising daily specials. Room service is available 24 hours. Unwind and watch your favourite sky sports on our large screen in the comfort of Smith's Bar. The hotel offers a complimentary well equipped gym, open 24 hours for all residents. The hotel rooms offer 30 minutes free Wifi with upgraded high speed wired and wireless internet access at an additional cost. From Heathrow airport the London underground (Piccadilly line) and Heathrow Express connects you directly into central London. The National Express coach services, links commuters, to all corners of the UK. From the hotel there is a regular bus service to Windsor with connections through to Legoland.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Arora Hotel Heathrow in Heathrow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet