- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"Room was a little dated and bed was a standard double. Talked to the manager as we checked out , he went to look at room and agreed it shoul..."
"The room was a very good size with a good ensuite shower. The gardens were very pretty and plenty of car parking...."
"Very small bathroom Had trouble sitting on the toilet as it was stuck by the window next to the wall..."
"A comfortable stay friendly staff. Centrally situated for Kingston. Our buffet food was good & breakfast was good. Bath sheets would have be..."
"The Antoinette is situated between Kingston and Surbiton stations, which makes it a very convenient base for travelling into central London,..."
About the hotel
The Antoinette is Kingston’s largest independently owned Hotel located just a short walk from the town centre and Surbiton station. All 100 rooms are en-suite, with television, hospitality tray, work desk, complimentary high speed wi-fi and access to our peaceful landscaped gardens. Superior double rooms have private balconies.
Guests benefit from 24-hour room service, free secure on-site parking and discounted access to the local health club. Dining facilities include the Hampton Restaurant, which offers a modern European Brasserie menu with daily specials and a late food menu up until 2am. Bar meals are also available serving up a contemporary mix of pub classics. A full English and continental buffet breakfast is served daily in the Hampton Restaurant. Kingston is a vibrant town with excellent shopping including many major department stores, a well renowned theatre, riverside walks, and ancient and royal connections. Surbiton Station is within walking distance, and journey time to London is 15 minutes, making the hotel an ideal base for visiting many attractions. Weekend breaks are available to Hampton Court, Kew Gardens, Tower of London, and other London attractions. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, the Antoinette Hotel is the perfect place to stay. We look forward to welcoming you.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Cots are available upon request and is at an extra charge of £15 per night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Very Good Hotel
Room was a little dated and bed was a standard double.
Talked to the manager as we checked out , he went to look at room and agreed it should be a large double . Breakfast very good.
The room was a very good size with a good ensuite shower.
The gardens were very pretty and plenty of car parking.