- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"We were very impressed with the enthusiasm of the staff.The hotel complex is large and could benefit from a bit of TCL.We had a superior roo..."
"Clean tidy room although a little dated friendly helpful staff my only problem was the noise from the entertainment area my room was directl..."
"Very good stay..."
"Fabulous stay, lovely room with garden facing..."
"Rooms need a digital safe each rooms need a small fridge each superior doubles description is misleading re access to garden or balcony two..."
About the hotel
Kingston’s largest independently owned hotel's location services and facilities, are ideal for both business and leisure guests. All 100 rooms are en-suite, with television, hospitality tray, work desk, complimentary high speed Wi-Fi, and access to our peaceful landscaped gardens. Courtyard Rooms have private balconies.
Guests benefit from 24-hour room service, free secure on-site parking and discounted access to the local health club. Dining facilities include the Hampton Restaurant, which offers a modern European Brasserie menu with daily specials and a late food menu up until 2am. Bar meals are also available serving up a contemporary mix of pub classics. A full English and continental buffet breakfast is served daily in the Hampton Restaurant. Kingston is a vibrant town with excellent shopping including many major department stores, a well renowned theatre, riverside walks, and ancient and royal connections. Surbiton Station is within walking distance, and journey time to London is 15 minutes, making the hotel an ideal base for visiting many attractions. Weekend breaks are available to Hampton Court, Kew Gardens, Tower of London, and other London attractions. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, the Antoinette Hotel is the perfect place to stay. We look forward to welcoming you.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Cots are available upon request and is at an extra charge of £15 per night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Good Location and spacious room
We were very impressed with the enthusiasm of the staff.The hotel complex is large and could benefit from a bit of TCL.We had a superior room which was a good size.The bathroom and bed were good and we enjoyed a comfortable stay.Very handy location.
Antoinette Hotel Kingston
Clean tidy room although a little dated friendly helpful staff my only problem was the noise from the entertainment area my room was directly above lots of noise late into the night very little sleep was had not what was needed with early morning an long days I would stay again but would have to be a different room.