- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"I realise Bournemouth is a holiday destination for many older people but I didn't expect my first impression, entering from the car park doo..."
"Very good quality rooms is well worth the money and would happily stay again..."
"Enjoyed my overnight stay. Room functional and clean. Value for money...."
"Last time there were some building works going on, now completed. This is now an excellent well-sited hotel offering great value and worthy..."
"Lovely hotel and convenient to town centre and ample parking, although quiet time of year. Staff very pleasant and decor of a high standard...."
About the hotel
One of Bournemouth’s finest hotels, offering free WiFi in public areas, evening entertainment and ample free onsite parking. The hotel is ideally situated just a short walk to the beach, Bournemouth International Centre and the thriving town centre. A family run establishment ensures you of an exceptionally high standard of service at all times.
Guests can relax and enjoy afternoon tea or freshly-brewed coffee in the comfortable and spacious lounge. Whether you are travelling on business or looking for a family friendly hotel room for your next holiday, you will find it at this hotel. All en-suite rooms are equipped with tea/coffee making facilities, digital freeview TV, direct dial telephones and hairdryers. The hotel has a reputation for its fine cuisine, offering both English and Continental dishes, guests can choose from the extensive menu with a choice of six freshly prepared courses which are changed daily. There is an excellent choice of wines from around the world to compliment any meal or taste. Guests can relax and enjoy the true pleasure of dining whilst staying in and savour the intimate ambience of the restaurant. After a day of sightseeing or shopping guests can unwind by taking advantage of the exclusive leisure facilities. The centrepiece being the heated indoor pool and whirlpool spa, with its tranquil and spacious surroundings. Also available is a fitness suite with free weights, stepping machine, rowing machine and a cycle. Alternatively the steam room and sauna are ideal to leave you feeling calm and revitalised. This is the ideal base for exploring Dorset’s unique countryside and local attractions. Only a short drive away is the New Forest, Britain’s newest National Park, justly famed for its ponies, old growth forest walks and charming villages. To the West, the volunteer- run heritage railway takes you from Swanage seaside to historic Corfe Castle, while the world famous Jurassic Coast of Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove is within easy driving distance. Closer to home, the Bournemouth International Centre and its concerts, exhibitions and conferences is just minutes away, as are Bournemouth’s Blue Flag beaches and all that the town centre has to offer. PLEASE NOTE, SAME SEX GROUPS (IE, "HEN/STAG" PARTIES) ARE NOT ACCEPTED. THE HOTEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY SUCH RESERVATIONS.
Showing Thursday 27 August 2015 to Friday 28 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/07/2013 to 31/12/2022 - You will need to register your car with reception on arrival as we operate parking enforcement. If car park use is required after 11am on the day of departure there will be a £5 charge. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Less than fragrant
I realise Bournemouth is a holiday destination for many older people but I didn't expect my first impression, entering from the car park door at the rear, to be a stairlift accompanied by an overpowering smell of stale urine.
I've been in sweeter smelling care homes.
Either there is a hotel cat that doesn't know where to find its litter tray, or the cleaning products need to be radically altered or there has been little attention paid to proper cleaning of carpets in communal areas. I nearly didn't stay, but my room was ok. I wouldn't stay again.
Very good quality rooms is well worth the money and would happily stay again