- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Hotel had unusual touches such as pictures on the walls of university students enjoying graduation balls! A lovely cellar type bat area with..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel du Vin & Bistro Cambridge, you'll be centrally located in Cambridge, steps from University of Cambridge and Fitzwilliam Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Downing College and Peterhouse College.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately) Valet parking fee: GBP 19.50 per night Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
excellent staff, modern yet traditional hotel
Hotel had unusual touches such as pictures on the walls of university students enjoying graduation balls.
A lovely cellar type bat area with csy alcoves. Only drawbacks were poor lighting in the bathroom and no mirror blow dry hair.