- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Using the hotel after being let down by airbnb. Room was basic but very adequate. Small fridge was very welcome and was very clean. The only..."
"Best so far - everything was working - including shower😆 Easy access to central. Safe location - opisie police station. Mc donald just 1 mi..."
"Considering the place and the price, it was a really good place to stay. Cheap in terms of price but good quality. It wasn't perfect (but no..."
"The hotel was very basic- but if that's what your looking for its perfect! The surrounding area isn't all that nice but I did feel safe in t..."
"Budget-end value accommodation in London which was all we expected. Comfortable and convenient rooms however requiring minor attention to jo..."
About the hotel
Eurotraveller Hotel-Express (Elephant & Castle) combines past with present in its look and build. Having 30 en-suite bedrooms. Eurotraveller Hotel Express is high end hotel ideally situated in central London's South east area close to many of London's exclusive shopping areas, and with easy access to the City.
The hotel is near some of most famous tourist attractions in England's capital city including Hyde Park, Marble Arch and Buckingham Palace, the South Bank, Tower Bridge, Imperial war museum, London eye are just a few. The famous Coronett theater and the traditional East Street market are walking distance from the hotel and Walworth road shopping area gives and edge of diversity as an attraction for the hotel guests. The hotel is also conveniently located just minutes from Elephant & Castle and Kennington underground station, with bakerloo and northern lines providing easy access to central London and Euro tunnel rail link services. Eurotraveller Hotel Express is outside the London congestion charging zone.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2010 to 31/12/2019 - No deposit will be charged. .You will get charged if a room is cancelled due to weather conditions, natural disasters or transportation disruptions before/during/after cancellation period. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
good for a crash pad
Using the hotel after being let down by airbnb.
Room was basic but very adequate. Small fridge was very welcome and was very clean. The only downside was some very noisy guests on the second night. The hotel cannot be blamed for the inconsiderate behaviour of others. Would use again.
best so far
Best so far - everything was working - including shower😆 Easy access to central.
Safe location - opisie police station. Mc donald just 1 min away shop and pub even closer. Bus from trafalgar sq will drop you off 50 meters from the hotel. Easy to get there by tube too - elephant castle. Overall I would rate it at 5.5 out of 6 stars - our room had only one window. But you do get a fridge 👍