- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"Considering the place and the price, it was a really good place to stay. Cheap in terms of price but good quality. It wasn't perfect (but no..."
"The hotel was very basic- but if that's what your looking for its perfect! The surrounding area isn't all that nice but I did feel safe in t..."
"Budget-end value accommodation in London which was all we expected. Comfortable and convenient rooms however requiring minor attention to jo..."
"Whole hotel smelt of curry very unpleasant...."
"We found the room to be clean and comfortable, if a little small for two. Staff were generally helpful. There was a laundry delivery right o..."
About the hotel
Eurotraveller Hotel-Express (Elephant & Castle) combines past with present in its look and build. Having 30 en-suite bedrooms. Eurotraveller Hotel Express is high end hotel ideally situated in central London's South east area close to many of London's exclusive shopping areas, and with easy access to the City.
The hotel is near some of most famous tourist attractions in England's capital city including Hyde Park, Marble Arch and Buckingham Palace, the South Bank, Tower Bridge, Imperial war museum, London eye are just a few. The famous Coronett theater and the traditional East Street market are walking distance from the hotel and Walworth road shopping area gives and edge of diversity as an attraction for the hotel guests. The hotel is also conveniently located just minutes from Elephant & Castle and Kennington underground station, with bakerloo and northern lines providing easy access to central London and Euro tunnel rail link services. Eurotraveller Hotel Express is outside the London congestion charging zone.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2010 to 31/12/2019 - No deposit will be charged. .You will get charged if a room is cancelled due to weather conditions, natural disasters or transportation disruptions before/during/after cancellation period. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Really good one
Considering the place and the price, it was a really good place to stay.
Cheap in terms of price but good quality. It wasn't perfect (but not too bad). Receptionist was very attentive and nice to us.
Eurotraveller Hotel-Express (Elephant & Castle)
The hotel was very basic- but if that's what your looking for its perfect.
The surrounding area isn't all that nice but I did feel safe in the hotel. There was a slight smell of curry throughout the hotel but the room was okay. There was no air conditioning which I would expect with paying £100 for one night. The room was very clean apart from the floor which I believe needed a Hoover/mop- although it my standards of cleanliness are quite high. The first room I went to had a person in it (staff) as my room was not ready- although the this was inconvenient they gave me a different room straight away. My room did look out onto the back of the hotel meaning I was looking at bins and a road but for one night it did the job!