- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"The hotel du vin was excellent. The service and cleanliness of rooms was excellent from arrival to departure. Can't fault it!..."
"Room was a little cramped Dinner was excellent quality and value Drinks were rather over-priced...."
"We had a few issues with booking but all was resolved quickly and politely. Despite finding a sock in the room under a chair the room was ve..."
"We arrived at the hotel around 3pm on Saturday and checked in to find we had been upgraded at a nominal fee. The room was fairly large and t..."
"Excellent hotel if you can get a good rate...."
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel du Vin & Bistro Cheltenham places you in the heart of Cheltenham, walking distance from Imperial Gardens and Cheltenham Town Hall. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum and Cheltenham General Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Cheltenham? This hotel has 1098 square feet (102 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Steam Rooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately) Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Great weekend getaway
The hotel du vin was excellent.
The service and cleanliness of rooms was excellent from arrival to departure. Can't fault it!