- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"Room 1 was very spacious with an excellent bed. Bathroom very large with great products to use...."
"Staff very pleasant and helpful, room fine - having to cross yard to get to annexe bit of a pain especially in the rain. I would go back. Wo..."
"The room was a little 'tired' needed some TLC. Wallpaper coming off the walls etc.Convenient for the ferry port in Portsmouth...."
"Dinner and breakfast excellent. Room restful...."
"I have stayed here for over 10 years. Yowards thre end of the last landladies tenure it became a chore. Hearing about new management taking..."
About the hotel
The Ship & Bell, a former coaching Inn dating from the 17th century, offers guests a friendly atmosphere in which to stay, whether for business or leisure. Guests can enjoy delicious home-cooked meals, made from locally sourced ingredients. Our rooms are individually furnished with twin or double beds, full en-suite bathroom, colour TV, complimentary toiletries, tea nad coffee.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for SHIP and BELL in WATERLOOVILLE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money
Room 1 was very spacious with an excellent bed.
Bathroom very large with great products to use.
SHIP and BELL
Staff very pleasant and helpful, room fine - having to cross yard to get to annexe bit of a pain especially in the rain.
I would go back. Would recomend it.