This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The King's Head is a traditional friendly 15th century oak beamed inn situated in the historic city of Canterbury offering a licensed bar, food and en-suite bed and breakfast facilities. We are conveniently situated and within easy walking distance to the city centre and Cathedral. In addition to the Cathedral Canterbury is home to Universities and Kent County Cricket Club, the St Lawrence ground is approximately one mile away.
Four real ales are available in the bar and we are listed in the 2013 CAMRA Good Beer Guide and the 2007 CAMRA Beer, Bed and Breakfast Guide. In the relaxing bar you will find exposed beams and pub games including darts, bar billiards and a range of board games. The attractive garden plays host to the Kentish game of Bat & Trap during the summer months and also has a substantial heated smoking area. A wide range of bar snacks and meals are available evenings and weekend lunchtimes either in the bar or separate dining room. The cosy bedrooms, which have exposed beams, are all en-suite with a shower and toilet. All rooms have a flat screen colour television with Freesat, tea/coffee making facilities, fan and hair dryer. In addition to central heating rooms have an electric fan heater. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Fee car parking is available on our driveway at the side of the inn. Alternatively there is public pay car park 30 metres away.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet