- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"We booked this via Late Rooms as we wanted somewhere special to stay on our way up to Skye. The deal was very good value and we enjoyed usin..."
"Lovely location and interesting history. Rooms were good size and nice range of complimentary tea coffee and drinking chocolate in the rooms..."
"Very comfortable, views superb, restaurant fantastic, pool lovely but the chemical fumes did make our eyes sting. Great breakfast. Thoroughl..."
"Lovely hotel in a glorious location. The food was much better than expected and we ate at the hotel every evening. The children enjoyed the..."
"Our family (2 adults, 3yo and 5yo) stayed in a family room for 2 nights and wished we could have stayed longer. The ground floor room was sp..."
About the hotel
Stunningly situated by the sea, this stylish hotel offers fantastic accommodation, facilities and dining. All 20 rooms enjoy magnificent sea views and all are fully en suite with luxurious fittings and furnishings, including their own seating areas. For informal dining, the Captains Bar serves great food and drink all day, every day, with an outside decking area on which to sit and enjoy the view of the water and passing yachts.
In the evening visit our award-winning seafood restaurant which features only the finest and freshest of ingredients and also enjoys breathtaking views of the sea and mountains beyond.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Holly Tree Hotel, August 2015
We booked this via Late Rooms as we wanted somewhere special to stay on our way up to Skye.
The deal was very good value and we enjoyed using the pool. We loved the setting looking over the loch especially the fine views from the dining room. Welcoming family atmosphere. The seafood was excellent, we all tried new things or ate old favourites such as mussels and scallops and the quality was superb. The breakfast was just right too, we especially loved the porridge with cream and glayva. We'd definitely recommend and would stay again if in the area.
Quaint character hotel
Lovely location and interesting history.
Rooms were good size and nice range of complimentary tea coffee and drinking chocolate in the rooms. Fantastic view from the room and windows that open to enjoy the fresh air. Only point is that this hotel was hard to find. GPS wouldn't acknowledge the address and Wi-Fi and cell coverage was patchy making it hard to check directions. We enjoyed our stay. The swimming pool was a nice treat at the end of a long day.