- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Nice big apartment just off Cannon St, 24 hour reception, decent bed and bathroom. Huge lounge/kitchen (though didn't use these)..."
"We stayed on a Saturday night in a one bedroom apartment , having been upgraded from a studio. It's a great location but was a pretty averag..."
"Great location, not stayed at an aparthotel before and would use again owing to great value compared to hotels..."
"The apartment is fine (clean, spacious, comfy), however, there is an awful smell in the common area between the rooms!! I would basically co..."
"Decided to stay in apartment as it was a bit more homely and also meant we didn't have to go bed at same time as our son. Would have been ni..."
About the hotel
Marlin Apartments St Paul's is a premier new development right in the heart of the City’s financial district, providing luxurious serviced apartments for short and long-term rentals. One of the most architecturally significant buildings in the City, this development is unique. Bold design, sash windows and contemporary environmental fabric make our Queen Street apartments the perfect base for business and leisure guests.
The style and setting offer unmatched convenience to some of the most important financial and civic buildings in London. The City is an area where almost 350,000 people work every day, and approximately 5,000 people live, so our guests can enjoy the energy of the City during the day, and its peace, tranquillity and splendour at night. The Bank of England and St Paul’s Cathedral are only minutes away, as are the famous statue of the ‘Iron Duke’ Wellington and the official residence of the Lord Mayor at Mansion House. Take time out to enjoy the luxury shopping on offer at the Royal Exchange along with some of London’s finest restaurants and cafes. For theatre lovers, the lively West End with its theatres, shopping and nightlife is a short distance away.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 26/11/2010 to 31/12/2014 - Guests must show photo ID and the card used to make booking upon arrival. Marlin reserves the right to pre-authorise cards for at least £200 on arrival. Marlin operates a strict no party policy. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Large apartment, good facilities
Nice big apartment just off Cannon St, 24 hour reception, decent bed and bathroom.
Huge lounge/kitchen (though didn't use these)
Great location apart from tube noise
Very good choice of restaurants in locality and close to tube stations, Infact this was a problem due to train noise.
Staff helpful but don't use taxi firm recommended, very expensive.