- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"I stayed at Stanton House Hotel on a business trip, as it's close to Swindon (only a 15 minute drive from the centre). The hotel staff were..."
"The room was basic - everything's in it and nothing too extravagant. Cleaning standards were average and certainly can be improved. Customer..."
"Hotel fantastic, staff mostly Japanese and so polite and welcoming, what ever you wanted they were there, we were waited on hand and foot. I..."
"Friendly staff and comfortable bed, rooms would benefit from a refurb being a little dated. Everything you need is provided. Breakfast optio..."
About the hotel
Overlooking a lake and parkland, this idyllic stone house nestles amid picturesque Wiltshire countryside, fusing traditional English surroundings with a hint of the Far East. A traditional-style Japanese restaurant complements the European cuisine also available in the hotel, making for an innovative and unusual addition to this country retreat. Choose from a range of comfortable accommodation in which you can relax and unwind, with satellite TV.
There are 4 versatile function rooms to cater for any group occasion, and ample car parking makes it a little easier to explore the beautiful Wiltshire area. Double bedrooms are all equipped with Televisions (selected digital channels and Radio), Direct dial telephone, fridge and Tea/Coffee making facilities. Ensuite bathroom and Hair dryer. Our 4 poster rooms are luxuriously large and spacious. All elegantly decorated and furnished with mahogany furniture. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, free of charge.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Stanton House Review
I stayed at Stanton House Hotel on a business trip, as it's close to Swindon (only a 15 minute drive from the centre).
The hotel staff were friendly, my single room was sympathetically decorated and superbly clean, lovely bathroom and I had a 'grab and go' breakfast included in the room rate, which consisted of a hot drink, croissant, jam, apple and cereal bar, which I thought was very good. Altogether I would highly recommend Stanton House and I look forward to staying there again.
Breakfast is to die for!
The room was basic - everything's in it and nothing too extravagant.
Cleaning standards were average and certainly can be improved. Customer Service was good but slightly disappointed by the abrupt, non-interested comment by the female Bar Manager when I asked her about the Mother's Day booking. The best bit about my stay was the breakfast. That smoked fish was amazing as well as the sticky rice and the miso soup. They were incredibly delicious alongside the traditional English breakfast. This is a personal favourite of mine now!