This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
It's easy to see why Sidmouth was so popular with the Victorians from the comfort of the Belmont Hotel. The surrounding countryside, which includes The Jurrasic Coast, a Worlds Heritage Site, is just a stone's throw away, whilst Sidmouth's magnificent Regency Esplanade is an easy stroll from the hotel. Sidmouth's genteel history isn't lost on the hotel either-it was a former Victoria residence it retains much of its tranquility and charm, making it as luxurious and comfortable as ever.
Throughout the hotel, you'll find a style of service that is discreet and efficient yet warm and welcoming, as benfits a traditional Brend Hotel. Dining at the Belmont Hotel is always a special occasion and the hotel strives to keep it that way by requesting that gentlemen wear a jacket and tie in the dining room during evening dinner. It is a touch of formality that makes for a refined atmosphere and one that complements the quality of the cuisine It's easy to see why Sidmouth was so popular with the Victorians from the comfort of the Belmont Hotel. The surrounding countryside, which includes The Jurrasic Coast, a Worlds Heritage Site, is just a stone's throw away, whilst Sidmouth's magnificent Regency Esplanade is an easy stroll from the hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet