- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"I managed to leave my iPad in my room when I checked out, called and it was there at reception waiting for me, much appreciated...."
"The hotel was just what we wanted. Central, comfortable and well equipped. The service was. Ery good and the price was good value...."
"A warm friendly hotel great quality food and decor was lovely in a great location...."
"Staff were very friendly and helpful. Internet was poor,but for one night it didn't matter too much...."
"Spacious room with a good comfy bed. Heating wasn't on and it could have done with it, to be honest it was a bit chilly. Room was over looki..."
About the hotel
The Grampian Hotel is situated in the centre of Perth close to the railway station and bus station. The centre of Perth is a 5 minute walk from the Hotel, it is an ideal location for visiting Perth and the surrounding Perthshire area. 12 ensuite bedrooms with complementary toiletries, hospitality tray, direct dial telephone, colour TV, central heating, hair dryer, and ironing facilities on request.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Great Customer Care
I managed to leave my iPad in my room when I checked out, called and it was there at reception waiting for me, much appreciated.
Suited us down to the ground
The hotel was just what we wanted.
Central, comfortable and well equipped. The service was. Ery good and the price was good value.