- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"Happy with accommodation and staff..."
"This is a good hotel which attains an excellent overall standard. The reception desk is well run with efficient and polite staff. My room ha..."
"Excellent hotel highly recommended..."
"Clean and comfortable room with an excellent shower. The tonic water served in the bar rates 1 star - they need to up their game on that one..."
"had stayed here last year with the aston martin owners club, room then was adequate,this time i was upgraded on arrival with a lovely sea vi..."
About the hotel
The Imperial Hotel is situated in the centre of Barnstaple, England's oldest borough. With old style charm of a traditional townhouse hotel, The Imperial boasts the elegance and luxury of another age. The sumptuous surroundings are perfectly complimented by 1st class service and the finest cuisine.
In our Arlington Restaurant we ask you to please follow our preferred dress code of a collared shirt with no jeans, trainers or sportswear after 6:30pm. Every bedroom at The Imperial Hotel is designed to reflect the luxury, comfort and style that is so characteristic of the Brend name. Particularly popular are those overlooking the River Taw. Of course, as you would expect, all rooms are en suite, and for those who opt for a deluxe room will find a mini bar and a host of additional extras. We now offer FREE Wi-Fi! The historic town of Barnstaple with its elegant Georgian buildings can prove a major distraction. Complimented by a plethora of flowers at every turn, it comes as no surprise that Barnstaple is a Britain and World in Bloom winner. The Green Lanes shopping centre provides Barnstaple with all the big names, making it the main centre for shopping in North Devon. North Devon boasts some of the most spectacular scenery in England, with miles of golden coastline.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Imperial Hotel in BARNSTAPLE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Happy with accommodation and staff
This is a good hotel which attains an excellent overall standard.
The reception desk is well run with efficient and polite staff. My room had a nice view past the clock tower and over the river bridges. There was a good level of cleanliness both in the bedroom and the modern bathroom. This is the best of three hotels I have used in the area.