- 3 guest reviews
"Nothing was too much trouble, it was such a treat for us after a busy few weeks. Would recommend to anyone!..."
"Excellent Hotel that seems to cater to mostly older clientele...."
"This is the short break location we have been looking for. Service was great, our basic room was fine and the evening menu gave us quality f..."
About the hotel
Sidmouth is a town of timeless charm. Beautiful gardens, regency history, clean beaches and friendly shops. .
. . . it's all here in this lovely seaside town, nestling beneath the majestic red cliffs of the Jurrasic Coast and the green hills of the glorious Sid Valley. The Victoria Hotel stands proudly at the western end of the Esplanade in 5 acres of manicured grounds offering truly glorious views. Recalling the grand traditions of lavish resort hotels, from the magnificent gardens to the sumptuous rooms, the Victoria's outstanding reputation is richly deserved.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nothing was too much trouble, it was such a treat for us after a busy few weeks.
Would recommend to anyone!
Suitable for Retirees
Excellent Hotel that seems to cater to mostly older clientele.