- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Excellent Hotel that seems to cater to mostly older clientele...."
"This is the short break location we have been looking for. Service was great, our basic room was fine and the evening menu gave us quality f..."
"We have stayed here quite a few times. Sadly only short stays as no time to stay longer. Service and accommodation impeccable if latter some..."
"A lovely hotel in excellent position. Lovely sea view. Welcoming and helpful staff. A very enjoyable experience. Would recommend to others...."
"This hotel is an example of old fashioned values and charm,lots of service staff,no toast machine at breakfast,no buffet so one can actual e..."
About the hotel
Sidmouth is a town of timeless charm. Beautiful gardens, regency history, clean beaches and friendly shops. .
. . . it's all here in this lovely seaside town, nestling beneath the majestic red cliffs of the Jurrasic Coast and the green hills of the glorious Sid Valley. The Victoria Hotel stands proudly at the western end of the Esplanade in 5 acres of manicured grounds offering truly glorious views. Recalling the grand traditions of lavish resort hotels, from the magnificent gardens to the sumptuous rooms, the Victoria's outstanding reputation is richly deserved.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Suitable for Retirees
Excellent Hotel that seems to cater to mostly older clientele.
Perfect break holiday
This is the short break location we have been looking for.
Service was great, our basic room was fine and the evening menu gave us quality food with a range of options. Will be future regulars.