- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Great Hotel !..."
"Not the best hotel and expensive for what it is, noise from road and noises person upstairs to add to very basic room and not cheap. Must ad..."
"Paid extra for a superior room but felt more like a motel. The air con unit was a huge mobile and took up a lot of the floor space and had a..."
"Although I only spent one night I found the staff friendly and helpful and the food to a good standard In fact the only fault I found was a..."
"I booked two rooms as there were two couples and we were very surprised at the quality and cleanliness of the rooms, the whole hotel service..."
About the hotel
From the moment you arrive at The Devon Hotel, it's easy to see why it's such a popular venue for business and pleasure. With its superb conference facilities and convenient location, close to the heart of Exeter and the M5, The Devon Hotel is the perfect setting for any business occasion. While the luxurious standards of comfort, personal service and fine cuisine are everything you would expect from a member of the Brend Group of Hotels.
Whenever you choose to visit, you'll be assured of the warmest of West Country welcomes. It's no wonder so many families and businesses come back time and time again. Comfort and luxury are qualities which have become synonymous with the Brend Group, and The Devon Hotel is no exception. * The Georgian elegance of the rooms in no way stops you from feeling 'at home', ready to experience the best of West Country hospitality. * The Hotel provides its guests with all the creature comforts you would expect of a hotel of its stature. * Each of the 40 bedrooms offers full en-suite facilities and is beautifully furnished. * For those wishing to relax, every room boasts colour satellite TV, direct dial telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. * Not forgetting, of course, the welcome luxury of round-the-clock room service. * Ample complimentary car parking available. * Free Wifi is available for all guests staying or attending a function. * Throughout 2011 & 2012 we are updating all of our en-suite bathrooms. * South Devon offers a wealth of things to do and The Devon Hotel is perfectly situated with access to all. * The recently renovated Quayside in Exeter is a day out in itself. Visit the beautiful Maritime museum or alternatively enjoy ten-pin bowling. * Plymouth is just a drive down the A38 where you will find the National Marine Aquarium. * Of course, the Hotel is just 15 minutes away from some of the prettiest coastal villages in England. * Exeter city centre, Torquay and Plymouth are all havens for the serious shopper. * A wealth of attractions, such as Crealy Adventure Park, Paignton Zoo and of course the beautiful miles of beaches, will ensure children of all ages are kept happy.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Devon Hotel in Exeter are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
The Devon Hotel
Great Hotel !
Very odd experience checking in, asked lots of unnecessary personal questions.
Room very cramped although clean. Shower didn't work and was obviously left like that with known fault. They use photos of the restuarant so the drab motel style accommodation comes as a disappointment. Way over priced at £80pn should be half that.