This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Surrounded by a cool and refreshing pinewood, the San Giorgio Hotel Caorle faces directly onto the sea. The hotel is located in the quiet and welcoming resort of Porto Santa Margherita di Caorle, a traditional, picturesque fishing village. The experienced staff is dedicated to guarantee a level of hospitality in the traditional Italian style.
Set in splendid surroundings, the San Giorgio offers 100 guestrooms and every facility you may expect on your ideal holiday. The kitchen and restaurant aim at being a daily temptation, with fish and seafood specialities on the menu every day. Make use of the spacious foyer, comfortable terrace and the American Bar for that relaxing drink. The hotel also has the space and equipment to create a private meeting room capable of hosting up to 15 people. The two swimming pools allow the guests to combine relaxation during the hottest part of the day with the opportunity to follow one of the best sports activities for a healthy body.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Mountain Bike Hire, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Horse Riding, Sailing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel San Giorgio in Caorle (VE) is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.70(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet