- 2 guest reviews
"A fantastic modern hotel in the heart of Madrid.Room was really good and roof terrace gave a spectacular view over the city.Would most defin..."
"Happy, friendly staff with great local knowledge. Fantastic terrace as well as nice room...."
About the hotel
The latest addition to the Vincci collection opens its doors in the heart of the Capital, situated between Plaza España and the Puerta Del Sol with a privileged location neighbouring the well renowned Gran Via Theatre which offers a variety of international music and dance acts throughout the year. The four star Vincci Via 66 offers a contemporary design that will surprise even the most demanding eye, with its’ unique twist of theatrical splendour entwined with distinctive design features ensuring that you enjoy Madrid and all its delights from the moment you step inside. In the commercial heart of the city, you will be very near the Triangle of Arts, formed by the El Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen Bornemitza museums.
Near public transport, you can find your way around the city with minimal hassle. Totally refurbished in 2007, the hotel offers stylish, well-equipped rooms and helpful services; perfect for the city traveller and tourist. All breakfasts at Vincci Hotels include gluten-free products.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Lounge Menu
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A jewel in the heart of Madrid
A fantastic modern hotel in the heart of Madrid.Room was really good and roof terrace gave a spectacular view over the city.Would most definitely stay here again.
Chris & Jemma
Happy, friendly staff with great local knowledge.
Fantastic terrace as well as nice room.