"Booking through the Laterooms app I had a great bargain, a good £12.00 cheaper than anywhere else around and certainly a higher level of fri..."
"I stayed here very last minute and was very impressed with the amenities for the price! Would definitely come back / recommend! Can't commen..."
"Nice Central Location. Excellent Value for Money. Great for those on a Budget..."
About the hotel
The Caswell Hotel is a petite hotel located near Victoria Station in the heart of London. Offering great value low cost accommodation the caswell is ideally located for sightseeing, shopping trips and business on a Budget. With Free Wifi and a daily Continental Breakfast included in all of our rates the Caswell is a preferred budget accommodation option for those looking for a cheap Central London Hotel.
We will pre-authorise your card 48 hours prior to your arrival date. Full payment will be taken on arrival. We would like to verify the card details personally on arrival. If guest can't verify as card holder then we need pre-arrangement of Authorisation letter and copies of the card both the sides.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
38% would recommend it to a friend
Good service and an absolute bargain
Booking through the Laterooms app I had a great bargain, a good £12.00 cheaper than anywhere else around and certainly a higher level of friendliness and cleanliness of room than those of similar grades
Not worth the money
really regretted booking here.
We had wifi only when we sat in the reception room with the creepy male workers and even then it took 20 mins to load a page. There is also no elevator so the six flights of stairs you have to climb when you forget your phone upstairs is rough. The room was okay, although we didn't sleep under the covers. Shower and toilet area are very cramped. Breakfast was nice though. We also asked them to hold our bags for us (they said they would lock them in a room) but instead they just set them down in the receptionist area. When I asked if he would be there to watch them the whole time he just scoffed.