- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"The accomodation was lovely, very clean and the staff were all very friendly. The full english breakfast was excellent. We would definately..."
"Rooms a little dated but reasonable value for money..."
"We booked The Carlton at the last minute and it was lovely. The receptionist was very friendly and told us everything we should know, includ..."
"Great value, very friendly and a very good cooked breakfast...."
"Lovely people lovely location and a very pleasant stay with nice hosts...."
About the hotel
This welcoming hotel enjoys a prime location on the promenade, close to the town's key facilities and attractions. Bedrooms are bright and smartly furnished; day rooms include a comfortable lounge, a well stocked bar and a popular coffee shop with the new addition of a terrace over looking the Irish Sea. A lift to all floors provides easy access.
So leave the car in our free car park, take in all that St. Annes has to offer, then unwind in our licensed bar, terrace or coffee shop with panoramic views of the Fylde coastline.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Very enjoyable stay
The accomodation was lovely, very clean and the staff were all very friendly.
The full english breakfast was excellent. We would definately stay there again and would definately recommend to family and friends.
Rooms a little dated but reasonable value for money