- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"A very pleasant stay, comfortable room and nice bar and restaurant . Would recommend...."
"A polite and helpful staff...."
"Gorgeous hotel set in such beautifully stunning surroundings. We loved sitting outside by the small stream for breakfast. The food was brill..."
"Very nice hotel, great welcome, lovely clean rooms...."
About the hotel
Ellington Lodge Hotel is situated 2 minutes from Southampton International Airport in a quiet woodland setting near Lakeside Country Park and ideally placed whether your stay is for business or pleasure. Located just a minute away from Junction 5 of the M27 with ample FREE Parking, all our rooms are NON-SMOKING and en-suite, have Freeview television, radio, telephone, trouser press, hair dryer, tea/coffee making and offer FREE Wi-Fi facilities to all our Hotel guests. The Moldy Fig Wine Bar is open all day and offers a comfortable atmosphere, serving excellent food and wines.
With FREE Wi-Fi for all our guests this is an ideal meeting place for Breakfast, Morning Coffee, Lunch and Dinner with Live Entertainment on some evenings. The terrace and garden overlook the stream and is ideal for al fresco drinks and dining. Children are welcome in our Moldy Fig Wine Bar until 7. 30pm; we regret there are no evening Restaurant facilities for children. Short term Airport & Cruise parking onsite can be arranged for Hotel residents. Adjacent to the Hotel is The Concorde, boasting a reputation as a premier venue for live entertainment and presenting world famous Jazz Artists, Tribute Bands, Cabaret and Dinner Shows and other live entertainment. Residents can purchase tickets for some of the events, subject to availability. Please note that the entertainment venue operates a smart, casual dress code (no T shirts or trainers). Some artists who have recently appeared or are appearing shortly at the Concorde include: Paul Carrick, Stacey Kent, The Manfreds, Chris Packham, Edwin Starr’s Band ‘The Team’, Kyle Eastwood, Geno Washington, The Foundations, Houston Person, Peter Allis, New Amen Corner, The Searchers, Sir Gary Sobers, Tony Jacklin, The Blues Band, Elkie Brook, Martha Reeves & The Vandellas, Clare Teal, Kiki Dee, Joan Armatrading and The Real Thing. We have a small meeting room for up to 60 delegates and conference facilities for up to 200.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Ellington Lodge at The Concorde
Ellington Lodge at The Concorde
A very pleasant stay, comfortable room and nice bar and restaurant .