- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Great hotel, superb position in delightful market town and surrounding areas..."
"Great place to stay! Great rooms & food, friendly staff - what more do you want. Room clean and spacious and has character. Breakfast was in..."
"An absolutely fabulous stay again. Have stayed here three times and each time could not fault staff or quality of accommodation. The kitchen..."
"Although the place was being refurbished, the staff were on hand immediately to help out,they are friendly and professional, we enjoyed our..."
"The hotel was excellent and we could not have hoped for better. If there are any negatives it was just that the hotel room was a little too..."
About the hotel
A fine18th century Georgian inn in the Lower Wensleydale market town of Masham, The King’s Head Hotel dominates the historic market square with its Yorkshire stone exterior and distinctive carriageway arch. Close to the A1 and less than 20 miles from Harrogate, The King’s Head is a perfect Yorkshire Dales base for business meetings or a last minute short break. The hotel has ample public parking and a fully equipped meeting and function room.
With old beams and original windows, the hotel has 27 en-suite bedrooms including family, twin and executive rooms with Jacuzzi baths. All rooms have flat-screen digital TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests and tea and coffee making facilities. There is ample public parking and a Chef & Brewer pub restaurant on site serving Masham’s famous local brewery ales. The hotel is just off the A6108, around 15 minutes from the A1 motorway. Lightwater Valley, breathtaking Fountains Abbey and the lovely market towns of Thirsk and Ripon are all within easy reach.
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Thelma & Trevor's Travels
Great hotel, superb position in delightful market town and surrounding areas
Kings Head, Masham - Great place to stay
Great place to stay.
Great rooms & food, friendly staff - what more do you want. Room clean and spacious and has character. Breakfast was included with our room rate, lots of variety and was good quality. The only negative if there is one is some of the character beams are just over 5 foot and if you are taller than this you need to watch your head, this would not stop us returning though (we have stayed previously in different rooms at the Kings Head and not all rooms have low beams). Will definitely be back.