- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"We were allocated one of the barn conversions at the back of the pub which was lovely......the ceilings were gorgeous!!! The beds were sprin..."
"Very comfortable and clean. Lots of parking and. Pleasant visit to the bar...."
"Overall a great stay. Hotel is lovely and staff are friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and tidy and had everything we needed. However,..."
"Only stopped overnight as attending a wedding but enjoyed the stay..."
"Very good accommodation. Very clean and staff very pleasant and helpful..."
About the hotel
A fine18th century Georgian inn in the Lower Wensleydale market town of Masham, The King’s Head Hotel dominates the historic market square with its Yorkshire stone exterior and distinctive carriageway arch. Close to the A1 and less than 20 miles from Harrogate, The King’s Head is a perfect Yorkshire Dales base for business meetings or a last minute short break. The hotel has ample public parking and a fully equipped meeting and function room.
With old beams and original windows, the hotel has 27 en-suite bedrooms including family, twin and executive rooms with Jacuzzi baths. All rooms have flat-screen digital TV, unlimited free Wi-Fi for guests and tea and coffee making facilities. There is ample public parking and a Chef & Brewer pub restaurant on site serving Masham’s famous local brewery ales. The hotel is just off the A6108, around 15 minutes from the A1 motorway. Lightwater Valley, breathtaking Fountains Abbey and the lovely market towns of Thirsk and Ripon are all within easy reach.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Great for 1 night if you are visiting one of the breweries x
We were allocated one of the barn conversions at the back of the pub which was lovely......the ceilings were gorgeous!!.
The beds were springy but as we were a tad drunk it didn't bother us that much. Room wasn't ready when we were given the key, bed all messed up hence a 4 on cleanliness......was told to come back after 30 minutes and they were just finishing up. Lovely place to stay when everything was ready but just for one night. Staff were all lovely and the food we had was really really nice. Would definitely come back if the price was better x
Very comfortable and clean.
Lots of parking and. Pleasant visit to the bar.