- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Hotel is very nice, reception was at times very slow to deal with guests and limited me to changing £..."
"The hotel has quite a corporate feel to it - so i question whether it'd be my first choice for a leisure trip. But great for business. Hotel..."
"Most impressed with the reservations and front office staff regarding this late booking! Spot on!..."
About the hotel
The stylish Clarion Hotel Liffey Valley is in an ideal location with easy access to the city, located on the N4, close to the M50, and just six miles from the city centre. With panoramic views of the rolling fields to the west and the Dublin mountains to the south, there is an ideal vista daytime and nighttime. Dublin's premier shopping destination, the Liffey Valley shopping complex, is within walking distance.
The SanoVitae Health and Fitness Club is fitted with the most up-to-date equipment. Facilities include an indoor heated pool, separate children's pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna where guests can relax after a long day of work or play. The spa features experienced therapists offering a wide range of treatments for guests. Be sure to visit the large air conditioned gym with 100 pieces of cardiovascular equipment. Guests of this Dublin hotel can sample a wide variety of Irish and Mediterranean dishes prepared fresh daily by the hotel's chefs in the Sinergie Restaurant. Kudos Bar is the perfect place to unwind with a glass of the local brew or meet up with friends. It also features an Asian wok station and 24-hour room service. Each bedroom is designed and furnished to the very highest standards, with soft beds covered with Egyptian cotton duvets, mini bars, trouser presses, cable television, telephones, large desk space, high-speed Internet access, hospitality trays and hair dryers. The luxurious, private bathrooms are fitted with both bathtubs and showers, and offer a range of sea extract products and fluffy white towels. Car parking is available @ the hotel and is charged @ €4. 00 per night In order to check in upon arrival you MUST be able to present the card which was used to secure the reservation.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/08/2016 to 31/08/2016 - Due to maintenance work the Pool will be closed on the 28th,29th and 30th August and will reopen on the 31st as normal. The last day that guests can use the pool is up until 9.30pm on the 27th. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Clarion Hotel Liffey Valley
Hotel is very nice, reception was at times very slow to deal with guests and limited me to changing £
The hotel has quite a corporate feel to it - so i question whether it'd be my first choice for a leisure trip.
But great for business. Hotel is well presented, customer service was excellent right across the board - especially on reception and in the restaurant. There's a coffee bar and 2 really nice restaurants in the hotel - I ate at Gusto and was very satisfied. Rooms are absolutely fine, good, easy, free wi-fi, good TV. I love a hotel with a FOC health spa/pool on site although i was not staying long enough to take advantage. I didn't get out to them, but there's a retail park very close by that i presume offers other dining options - a cinema there too.
Only negative was the additional charge for parking but not the end of the world for a secure car park.
I'd definitely return as I thought it was good value for money for a city hotel.