- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Website pictures of airy, spacious rooms and jacuzzis must have referred to 'luxury' accommodation. What we got was a fairly small room up 6..."
About the hotel
The Imperial rooms is a new opening family-run guest house located in a street facing the magnificent Colosseum, in the heart of ancient Rome. It is very well connected with the means of transport, the closest subway station is only two minutes walk from the building. Termini Central Station is also easy to reach: it is just two stops from the Colosseum one.
Our rooms are attractive, luxurious, posh and unique in their Venicean style. It is the perfect place for honeymoons, anniversaries,for other special occasions or simply for an unforgettable and nice staying in Rome. Our staff will be completly at your service, offering you the best advice for any request. It is possible to arrange sightseeng tours and excursions in Rome, moreover Airport transfers can be organised. Imperial rooms have all kind of comforts: air conditioning, personal climate control, Wi-Fi and Computer plugs, telephone, LCD satellite TV, frigobar, Sound proof Windows, Hairdryer, Smoke Detectors and Jacuzzi bath.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Imperial Rooms in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Website pictures of airy, spacious rooms and jacuzzis must have referred to 'luxury' accommodation.
What we got was a fairly small room up 6 flights of stairs, a shower room which was private but separated from us by a corridor, elusive wifi and a basic breakfast. However, there were some significant positives: everything was spotlessly clean, our room had air con and a very reasonably priced mini-bar, staff were obliging and pleasant, and - best of all - we were only steps away from the Coliseum, transport links and numerous bars and restaurants.