- Very Good
- 145 guest reviews
"Great hotel and loads of car parking, food and drink was good...."
"Typical commercial traveller type hotel. Somewhere to rest your head, eat, wash etc. Room tired. Fine as a pit stop. Highlight and an unexpe..."
"Very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and well presented although the shower was a bit temperamental. The breakfast was ample and very e..."
"Pleasant staff on arrival. Room was clean and adequate double bed on the small side, tiles slightly wobbly in the bathroom, recently painted..."
"Got a good deal value for money excellent however the bar prices are a bit on the steep side..."
About the hotel
Originally built by the Cadbury family in the 1900s, The Beeches is a unique and characterful property set in the heart of the beautiful village of Bournville. Easy to reach from the M42, M5 and M6, and with ample free parking on site, The Beeches’ grounds and peaceful location offers a restful stop at the end of your journey. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, The Beeches provides a very warm welcome and a comfortable stay in one of its cosy rooms.
All the rooms offer tea and coffee making facilities, a safe and hair dryer as well as free WiFi for all guests. In the evenings guests can relax in the bar and lounge where bar snacks and evening meals are served and also a restuarant (please call prior to your booking to enquire if the restaurant will be open during your stay). The friendly staff and home-cooked food make The Beeches a great choice for regular guests visiting the University of Birmingham, Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham International Airport and new Queen Elizabeth Hospital. With the popular Cadbury’s World and the attraction and history of Bournville just minutes from its door, The Beeches is the perfect location from which to explore the delights of the local area. The city of Birmingham is just a short train ride away, and highlights such as The Bullring Shopping Centre, the National Exhibition Centre and National Indoor Arena mean it is a fantastic location for a short break or extended visit! Breakfast times are 07:30 - 09:00 Monday - Friday & 08:00 - 10:00 Saturday & Sundays Check out time 10:00 Monday - Friday & 11:00 Saturday - Sunday Check in time is 2pm Monday - Saturday & 3pm on Sundays
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/02/2013 to 31/12/2013 - The Beeches Hotel has 22 onsite meeting rooms, we caterer for private dining, christenings, funeral gatherings. Please note the lounge menu and restaurant is not open on Friday & Saturdays. The LateRooms.com rates for The Beeches in Birmingham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Great Hotel - Good Location, Good Facilities.
Great hotel and loads of car parking, food and drink was good.
Typical commercial traveller type hotel.
Somewhere to rest your head, eat, wash etc. Room tired. Fine as a pit stop. Highlight and an unexpected surprise was the food. Very good indeed.