- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Slept well then ate an excellent breakfast, good and polite service too...."
"Excellent in every way..."
"We had a 1 night stay while visiting relatives. Arrived late and were met by the Porter who was very friendly and welcoming despite it being..."
"not the greatest location, once in-side fairly quiet clean comfy good evening food and breakfast excellent find for this area..."
"We have stayed at Blancos on a number of occasions and have always been pleased with everything..."
About the hotel
At Blancos Hotel Open your Eyes to an environment of ultimate luxury and elegance with the appeal of a central location. Conveniently located minutes from Swansea and Bridgend, and easy to reach from the M4, Blanco's is definitely the place to stay in Port Talbot. Blanco's Hotel offers spacious and inviting surroundings, designed to offer guests the best in hotel accommodation.
The deluxe rooms are beautifully appointed, tastefully decorated in muted, relaxing colours and heavenly beds are adorned with crisp, fresh, white bed linen. Generous bathrooms with fluffy towels all conspire to create a real feeling of a luxurious home from home. Each of the five deluxe suites have been individually designed to make you feel pampered and cosseted. So put your feet up, relax and unwind in your private home from home. Lose yourself in a Sumo-sized bed of white linen; or pour yourself a glass of Champagne while you relax in the bath. Abstract art and luxurious fabrics breathe warmth into the rooms; spa style bathrooms are clad in rich coloured mosaics, while the scented toiletries smell good enough to eat. Lovely scenic walks around the edge of Swansea, Mumbles and the Gower coast. You can do as little as wish but whatever you desire, a warm welcome awaits you. Find a corner for yourself in the large reception rooms and enjoy a relaxing aperitif before you dine or a night cap before retiring. Whether your stay is for a special family gathering or a supper with important business associates, the comfortable surroundings at Blanco's will lend a unique sense of occasion. BLANCO'S IS A COMPLETELY NON-SMOKING HOTEL.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Big bed in a very clean room...
Slept well then ate an excellent breakfast, good and polite service too.
Excellent in every way