- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Lovely big room. Very quiet - could not hear the nearby dual carriageway. Breakfast was very good...."
"I had a great 4 nights at The Granary. Alex was very welcoming and friendly and made great eggs! The place itself is a rustic barn conversio..."
"Having stayed in several hotels in the area over the past 4 years my only regret is not having found this place sooner. It is a bit isolated..."
About the hotel
The Granary is a converted barn situated behind our 17th Century Manor House set on an arable farm with connections to Oliver Cromwell. We are one mile from Junction 13 of the M1 and equidistant from Milton Keynes and Bedford, 5 Miles from Cranfield Airfield and Business School, 3 miles from Woburn, 30 minutes from Luton Airport and one hour from London. We have many highly recommended restaurants and pubs nearby in Woburn, Aspley Guise and Salford.
There are also numerous Golf Courses in the surrounding area. There are good footpaths and bridleways running through our farm connecting with the Greensand Ridge. Our all-season tennis court is available to all of our guests. All of our rooms have Wi-Fi access, DVD players and Freeview Television.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Breakfast to go
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Would stay again
Lovely big room.
Very quiet - could not hear the nearby dual carriageway.
Breakfast was very good.
Perfect for Milton Keynes
I had a great 4 nights at The Granary.
Alex was very welcoming and friendly and made great eggs. The place itself is a rustic barn conversion with tons of charm. The bed was comfy and the shower was powerful. I was working in Milton Keynes which was a 20 min commute which was perfect. Think again before booking a Travelodge and spending more. I will be returning.