- 4 guest reviews
"Superb all round. Will certainly be staying here again when in area and would not hesitate to recommend...."
"The accommodation is fantastic, the room's are very spacious. The owner Alex is very welcoming...."
"Lovely big room. Very quiet - could not hear the nearby dual carriageway. Breakfast was very good...."
"I had a great 4 nights at The Granary. Alex was very welcoming and friendly and made great eggs! The place itself is a rustic barn conversio..."
About the hotel
The Granary is a converted barn situated behind our 17th Century Manor House set on an arable farm with connections to Oliver Cromwell. We are one mile from Junction 13 of the M1 and equidistant from Milton Keynes and Bedford, 5 Miles from Cranfield Airfield and Business School, 3 miles from Woburn, 30 minutes from Luton Airport and one hour from London. We have many highly recommended restaurants and pubs nearby in Woburn, Aspley Guise and Salford.
There are also numerous Golf Courses in the surrounding area. There are good footpaths and bridleways running through our farm connecting with the Greensand Ridge. Our all-season tennis court is available to all of our guests. All of our rooms have Wi-Fi access, DVD players and Freeview Television.
- Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Superb all round.
Will certainly be staying here again when in area and would not hesitate to recommend.
The accommodation is fantastic, the room's are very spacious.
The owner Alex is very welcoming.