- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"I found the room pleasant if not a little bland, and having no other facilities than tea & coffee you felt a bit remote. Having to go to th..."
"Fantastic room and a warm welcome...."
About the hotel
A visit to Thornbury Lodge in the ancient market town of Thornbury is a unique opportunity to stay in a listed farmhouse dating back to the mid 1500’s. Yet, once you pass through the heavy oak door, you’ll find AA rated four star guest house accommodation that’s rooted firmly in the 21st century. The Lodge is believed to have had a variety of uses during its long and eventful history.
It’s thought to have been Henry VIII hunting lodge during his stays with his second wife Anne Boleyn and was a private house for many years before being beautifully converted to 11 stunning bedrooms, overlooking the beauty of the Gloucestershire countryside and the Welsh coastline. Located within 15 minutes of the M5 and M4, and 30 minutes from the heart of Bristol M6, Thornbury Lodge is within easy reach of Almondsbury, Avonmouth, Stroud, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Chipping Sodbury and Oldbury-On-Severn.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Pitch n' Putt , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value on a deal
I found the room pleasant if not a little bland, and having no other facilities than tea & coffee you felt a bit remote.
Having to go to the club house for breakfast was no problem as the weather was OK.
I got the room on a late deal which I think represented good value, at full price it would have been less so.
Lovely building and surroundings though.
Fantastic room and a warm welcome.