- 21 guest reviews
"We stayed for 2 nights between Christmas and New year in a double room in the modern annexe. Our room was spacious and clean and was warm an..."
"Was a brilliant night away hotel beyond expectation , food delicious and well priced, staff and owner extremely friendly Would recommend to..."
"We have been coming to Pitlochry, to the theatre, for years, and didn't know you were there. What a lovely surprise. As we said at the time,..."
"The Pine Trees, built in 1882 as a private mansion in the scottish style, was a refreshing change from many of the modern hotels which have..."
"Love this hotel. We stayed in one of the new rooms across from the hotel. Beautiful room. Our only problem was how hot it was and that was w..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Pine Trees Hotel, your luxury haven in Highland Perthshire. Nestled within ten acres of gardens and woodland, our classic Scottish Country House Hotel offers unique Four Star accommodation in historic Pitlochry. As our guest, you will benefit from a choice of 29 individually designed bedrooms, superior Scottish cuisine and a warm, personal service to ensure you feel thoroughly pampered throughout your stay at our Scottish country house hotel.
Our recently refurbished Scottish country house hotel benefits from high quality interiors, energy efficient heating and every modern convenience, while retaining its traditional style and old-world charm. Our guests can enjoy privacy and seclusion when desired, or join fellow guests in the bar lounge and relax by the log fire. Many guests enjoy a stroll round the beautiful gardens, home to red squirrels and roe deer amid the pine trees. We have a new addition of 3 superb ground floor rooms in a new building just a very short distance from the main building. Built to a very high spec. these rooms will not disappoint ! - 2 double rooms and 1 twin/double room. Newly opened are the Coach House Suites built around a central courtyard and consisting of a bed room and a separate sitting room. Each sitting room has a sofa bed which can be used by children or young adults. 4 of these rooms are ground floor and 2 are on the first floor. All have en-suite shower rooms and facilities. There is a walk of approximately 100 yards to the main building and there is designated parking outside the coach house for guests.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed for 2 nights between Christmas and New year in a double room in the modern annexe.
Our room was spacious and clean and was warm and welcoming. We had a dog with us and she was welcome in the lounge and there were 3 other dogs staying too. The food was very good and plenty of choice and included rabbit, hare and guinea fowl as well as fish, lamb and steak. The lounge was cosy with a woodburner and guests tended to meet there after dinner and chat.
Was a brilliant night away hotel beyond expectation , food delicious and well priced, staff and owner extremely friendly
Would recommend to everyone
Thanks very much see you again soon