- 28 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our one night stay, the hosts were very helpful and accommodating with a bed so large you could swim across (no pun intended, unf..."
"This is our second stay at the Pine Trees Hotel and, like the first, highly enjoyable. The staff are helpful, the location superb, the room..."
"What a fantastic nights stay. Staff very helpful, food was a joy. Art on a plate. Thank you all. We will be back to enjoy another night...."
"Staff very attentive. Food excellent. Would use again..."
"We booked the Molyneux suite for our wedding anniversary and were amazed at how big the room was for the price we paid. The customer service..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Pine Trees Hotel, your luxury haven in Highland Perthshire. Nestled within ten acres of gardens and woodland, our classic Scottish Country House Hotel offers unique Four Star accommodation in historic Pitlochry. As our guest, you will benefit from a choice of 29 individually designed bedrooms, superior Scottish cuisine and a warm, personal service to ensure you feel thoroughly pampered throughout your stay at our Scottish country house hotel.
Our recently refurbished Scottish country house hotel benefits from high quality interiors, energy efficient heating and every modern convenience, while retaining its traditional style and old-world charm. Our guests can enjoy privacy and seclusion when desired, or join fellow guests in the bar lounge and relax by the log fire. Many guests enjoy a stroll round the beautiful gardens, home to red squirrels and roe deer amid the pine trees. We have a new addition of 3 superb ground floor rooms in a new building just a very short distance from the main building. Built to a very high spec. these rooms will not disappoint ! - 2 double rooms and 1 twin/double room. Newly opened are the Coach House Suites built around a central courtyard and consisting of a bed room and a separate sitting room. Each sitting room has a sofa bed which can be used by children or young adults. This will incur a separate charge if they are used. 4 of these rooms are ground floor and 2 are on the first floor. All have en-suite shower rooms and facilities. There is a walk of approximately 50mtrs to the main building and there is designated parking outside the coach house for guests. Please note that we have no lift in the main building and all rooms are on the first or second floor. Assistance with luggage will be available for all guests
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Pine Trees Hotel
We enjoyed our one night stay, the hosts were very helpful and accommodating with a bed so large you could swim across (no pun intended, unfortunately having travelled from the far south of England we had little chance of sampling Pitlochry 's finer points .The following day after a hearty breakfast we carried on north to Forres for the new year's festivities .
The beautiful Pine Trees Hotel
This is our second stay at the Pine Trees Hotel and, like the first, highly enjoyable.
The staff are helpful, the location superb, the room spacious and very well maintained and the food delicious. Highly recommended.