- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"hotel was clean as was room..bathroom had large shower.only problem was that the glass screen only covered half the shower opening and spray..."
"My Mum and I had a wonderful time. We were very well look after, from arriving to leaving...."
"Reception could be more welcoming, we arrived when a wedding was taking place it was late at night and we had to negotiate through guests ou..."
"The room was very clean and comfortable . We had a suite which was spacious. Bathroom was lovely very deep bath and shower was slightly diff..."
"The hotel was lovely, with fabulous views. The only down side is that it was under refurbishment so the pool and spa where closed. This wasn..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located just of the A55, this family-run manor house is set within the peace and tranquillity of the rural surroundings of Abergele, North Wales. During your stay you can explore the many attractions that North Wales has to offer, including historical sites, such as the castles at Conwy, Bodelwyddan, Beaumaris and Chirk. Furthermore, the city walls of Chester are only a 30 minute drive away where you can make the most of the extensive shops, restaurants, bars and cafés.
In the evenings you can return to the comfort of the Kinmel Manor Hotel where you can enjoy a freshly prepared meal in the brasserie.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
hotel was clean as was room..bathroom had large shower.only problem was that the glass screen only covered half the shower opening and sprayed water on the floor..the heating went off about 11pm and room became quite cool throughout the night..I had a meal in the brasserie off the bar menu.the food was okay (ham egg and chips) which was gammon really but a bit pricey for what it was £11.95..three scoops of ice cream (small) was £5.95!..overall would stay again though.
A wonderful experience, everything was spot-on
My Mum and I had a wonderful time.
We were very well look after, from arriving to leaving.